Ethiopian Government Officially Asks Farmaajo to hand over Somali Hero Sangub next

Status
Not open for further replies.
People thought I was joking when I posted that MEME about Kheyrlaawe and Armaajo discussing how much Sangub is worth to the Ethiopians after handing over the Somali war veteran I like to call Qalbi Qaran

But it's getting worse now, embolden by the previous treacherous merciful acts by the SFG, the TPLF is now requesting the Somali government to hand over Sangub who has been peacefully living in Mogadishu

Keyrlaawe and Armaajo have successfully destroyed the only safe heaven that existed for Somalis fleeing the brutal infidel TPLF regime.

View attachment 29700

@Ferrari
If the government hands over another Somali, then i'm fully done with them. Until then i'll keep calm.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If the government hands over another Somali, then i'm fully done with them. Until then i'll keep calm.

He raped a 10 year old Somali girl, got arrested and charged, was released on bail and ran away to Djibouti/Somalia but you want the government to protect such an individual due to some misplaced sense of patriotism?! There's nothing patriotic about aiding a pedophile.

tenor.gif

@Inquisitive_ it sounds like a witch hunt at this point?
How long before they request for Ahmed madoobe since he was in the onlf until 1999?:farmajoyaab:

Of course Ethiopia is enjoying this. It wouldn't shock me if they don't really want sangub, but rather just to cause further anarchy in somalia by turning the people against the dawlad. If they dawlad is smart, they will have learnt from the recent mistake and not allow another colossal f*ck up.

As much as I hate Fraudmaajo, even I wouldn't stoop this low.

In fact I will support and defend Farmajo unconditionally if he goes through with this and serve

as his SSpot PR rep for the remainder of his term.

He raped a 10 year old Somali girl, got arrested and charged, was released on bail and ran away to Djibouti/Somalia but you want the government to protect such an individual due to some misplaced sense of patriotism?! There's nothing patriotic about aiding a pedophile.

tenor.gif
Pipe down, i'm only talking about the habashi request.

Learn to read. It says ethiopia on the thread, not the US.

I commented on what the OP wrote. I don't know who he is, or what he has done, but if there's proof that he's done this as others have stated, than he should be extradited, to the US.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Duchess

VIP
Pipe down, i'm only talking about the habashi request.

Learn to read. It says ethiopia on the thread, not the US.

I commented on what the OP wrote. I don't know who he is, or what he has done, but if there's proof that he's done this as others have stated, than he should be extradited, to the US.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I don't have to put any words in your mouth because you've made it clear that you think this rapist deserves to be protected. It doesn't matter from whom.

And why should it? Why does it matter where he's sent to? He raped a 10 year old Somali girl for God's sake, but your emotions ( more like obsession with Ethiopia) overrides rational thought. Protecting a pedophile from Ethiopia does not make you a Somali nationalist. I swear there are too many disturbed individuals masquerading as patriots. OP refers to this pedophile as a Somali hero and you not only see nothing wrong with that but are ready to give up your support for the government if they don't protect him.

tenor.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He calls him a Somali hero while using his mugshot. :cryinglaughsmiley:

This pedophile is wanted for:

CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT IN THE FIRST DEGREE 2. ATTEMPTED CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT IN THE FIRST DEGREE 3. UNLAWFUL FLIGHT TO AVOID PROSECUTION

https://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted/2008-7769

Isse is charged with sexually molesting a 10 year old female in December 2006. Isse visited the girl’s family, got into bed with the victim, and raped her. The victim later spoke to Isse via the phone and recorded the conversation where Isse admitted to having sex with the victim and that he wanted to see her again. Isse did not appear for a June 24th, 2007 court date and is believed to still be in the Minneapolis area.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/photo...n-countys-most-wanted/mahamud-abdullahi-isse/

The level of your desperation is disgusting. :susp:

Wow... lock him up..:faysalwtf:

I don't have to put any words in your mouth because you've made it clear that you think this rapist deserves to be protected. It doesn't matter from whom.

And why should it? Why does it matter where he's sent to? He raped a 10 year old Somali girl for God's sake, but your emotions ( more like obsession with Ethiopia) overrides rational thought. Protecting a pedophile from Ethiopia does not make you a Somali nationalist. I swear there are too many disturbed individuals masquerading as patriots. OP refers to this pedophile as a Somali hero and you not only see nothing wrong with that but are ready to give up your support for the government if they don't protect him.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
A moderator is supposed to be that just, moderate, and rational......

I have no beef with you, but let's look at facts here.

1. I already stated that he should be sent back since there's evidence that he's a criminal. Drop him in the deepest hole possible. Here's my comment
if there's proof that he's done this as others have stated (this part means I acknowledge there's clear evidence,) than he should be extradited, to the US.

2. I never called him hero. There you go again, putting words in my mouth. You're a moderator, but your job isn't to make up false sentences.
Find me ONE evidence where I said that he's a hero. I double dare you.

3. I already stated that I don't know anything about the man, yet you act like I endorsed him. Here's my statement where I said this.
I don't know who he is, or what he has done

4. You pretend to care about the little girl, who's unfortunately an innocent victim, yet ask "why he should be sent back to the US to face justice" ?

He should be sent back to the US to face justice and prison, so that litle girl can receive justice, darling. It's called facing justice and giving the victim reprieve.

Sad that you have to use a little girl victim to further your political agenda.

Since you're making up statements for me, you might as well continue this debate with yourself as I'm clearly not needed. We're done here.

Duchess

VIP
A moderator is supposed to be that just, moderate, and rational......

I have no beef with you, but let's look at facts here.

1. I already stated that he should be sent back since there's evidence that he's a criminal. Drop him in the deepest hole possible. Here's my comment

2. I never called him hero. There you go again, putting words in my mouth. You're a moderator, but your job isn't to make up false sentences.
Find me ONE evidence where I said that he's a hero. I double dare you.

3. I already stated that I don't know anything about the man, yet you act like I endorsed him. Here's my statement where I said this.

4. You pretend to care about the little girl, who's unfortunately an innocent victim, yet ask "why he should be sent back to the US to face justice" ?

He should be sent back to the US to face justice and prison, so that litle girl can receive justice, darling. It's called facing justice and giving the victim reprieve.

Sad that you have to use a little girl victim to further your political agenda.

Since you're making up statements for me, you might as well continue this debate with yourself as I'm clearly not needed. We're done here.

Statement #1 and #3 contradict each other. Either you know he's a criminal and believe he should be sent back or you didn't know anything about his criminality. Pick one narrative and stick with it.

As for me being a moderator, that's neither here nor there. I'm also a contributor to this forum and will state my opinion as I see fit. Now run along and get your story straight before responding to me again.

Statement #1 and #3 contradict each other. Either you know he's a criminal and believe he should be sent back or you didn't know anything about his criminality. Pick one narrative and stick with it.

As for me being a moderator, that's neither here nor there. I'm also a contributor to this forum and will state my opinion as I see fit. Now run along and get your story straight before responding to me again.
Okay bud. All the best.

Young Popeye

Call me pops

tenor.gif

Cada-mouse was claiming that egypt was going to attack ethiopia with fire jets this summer so dont pay too much attention to him :dead:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Let me say one thing writing a bloody essay about the government and nothing you know about doesn't make you look smart if your soul purpose is feulled by qabyaalad and all that bs.
Wallahi i don't rate any qabilist on here even if they are from my clan . The sad thing is all this talk on here that certain people give would never discuss it in public bunch of keyboard warriors the biggest of them all being @Inquisitive_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending