Ethiopian forces and Somali liyyu headed to jubaland?!

Whoever captures Buale controls JL and right now Al Shabab is in charge of Jubbada dhexe. Looks like we’re going in to liberate these people even more down south. Madoobe spent 11 years chopping down trees and buying charcoal from Al Shabab. Not a single AK fired at their direction. It’s time to set these people free

Through Bardhere, then Sacow then Baule
I traveled that road
Is Bay side of Juba river
Not Darood side of river, is DM side of the river
I was told by a relative of mine who used to live in Bu’aale that there is a airstrip there. I’m sure AS use it to recieve supplies. I seen AS photos of how Bu’aale looks like and it’s really built like hospital mosques etc except the bridge.

I was told by a relative of mine who used to live in Bu’aale that there is a airstrip there. I’m sure AS use it to recieve supplies. I seen AS photos of how Bu’aale looks like and it’s really built like hospital mosques etc except the bridge.

Bu’aale used to be the center for UNHCR and the airstrip was used to import medicine and other necessities before the Khawarijis took over the region in 2006. May Allah liberate the people of the region from the Khawarijs and May the Farmaajo regime collapse to its knees. Ameen!

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
The liyu committed horrific atrocity against their kin( Ogaden) for CHRISTIAN interest and I am sure they will do it again for the sake of those same christians if there is an interest for them.

Trending