ETHIOPIAN EMBASSY LONDON ATTACKED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May Allah Almighty curse be upon you. May your entire family be inflicted with plague. May you die inside slowly and painfully.

May the anger and the wrath of the Good Mighty lord hit you for supporting the displacement and the Replacemeant of my noble folks with Oromos and other Ethiopian.

Naclatullah calayk yaa ibn Makhnud, fowqal doofaar, taxta daanyeer
:wowsweat:

Nigeria is their original country.

Even Uganda, Kenya etc used to belong to Somali-like people before the fufus took it over.

No way are we going to allow them to do the same in Somalia.

They're just a minority. They go through enough abuse as it is.

:bell:

Somalia consists of homogenous Somali clans. Everyone else that is not Somali is immigrant that over statayed their welcome.

I am sorry I do not hate Bantus or Oromos or anyone else for that matter, but everyone has their country. They should go back

And before People accuse me of hypocrisy for staying in America, just know I agree with Donald Trump about his immigration policy:hillarybiz:

Why don't you leave America then? You've clearly overstayed your own welcome.

Don't compare Madow to Oromo, Madow don't have their own land.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Why don't you leave America then? You've clearly overstayed your own welcome.

Don't compare Madow to Oromo, Madow don't have their own land.
I recognize America is not my country and will never claim to being it my country. As oppose to these Bantu migrants who are breeding like rabbits and claiming my country as well as thousands of Oromos who continue to pour in.

Madows don’t have a land? Where did they come from then? Do you honestly believe Madows are a native to our land? GTFOH

It is stupid idiot morons like you who advocate for the displacement and replacement of the homogeneous Somali people.

Like I tell the guy, if you love Bantus/Oromos, perhaps you can go join them in Bantustan and Oromia.

Soomaliya Somali baa leh

I recognize America is not my country and will never claim to being it my country. As oppose to these Bantu migrants who are breeding like rabbits and claiming my country as well as thousands of Oromos who continue to pour in.

It is stupid idiot morons like you who advocate for the displacement and replacement of the homogeneous Somali people.

Like I tell the guy, if you love Bantus/Oromos, perhaps you can go join them in Bantustan and Oromia.

Soomaliya Somali baa leh

Breeding like rabbits? You sound like a white racist.

Madow are miskiin, all they do is contribute to the economy by farming or making shoes etc. They're Somali, they just have hard hair but most of them are even mixed with us or cadcads. I don't see this hatred for cadcads who also have like 8 kids, you just hate them because of your internalised racism.

I'm against Oromo settling in Somalia because they always start claiming the land, like they did in Jigjiga before madaxweynaha kicked them out. Even if you search Oromos on Wikipedia it says they live in Somalia, even though I changed it repeatedly, they keep up their expansionism.

Saalax Bidaar

Breeding like rabbits? You sound like a white racist.

Madow are miskiin, all they do is contribute to the economy by farming or making shoes etc. They're Somali, they just have hard hair but most of them are even mixed with us or cadcads. I don't see this hatred for cadcads who also have like 8 kids, you just hate them because of your internalised racism.

I'm against Oromo settling in Somalia because they always start claiming the land, like they did in Jigjiga before madaxweynaha kicked them out. Even if you search Oromos on Wikipedia it says they live in Somalia, even though I changed it repeatedly, they keep up their expansionism.

Bantus are no masaakiin. They understand they are minority in Somalia, they can’t do a thing, for now.

During the Siyaad Barre era, their estimated population was 100k, today they are near million strong.

They have already started claiming riverine regions in Jubbas and Shebeles.

Soon they will get vocal and the next thing you will see is machete wielding gangs chopping down ethnic Somalis.

Waxaa la dhahay Madow jowhar ha joogo ama Chicago isku jeesto lee waaye.

A in Southside Chicago , South-Central LA or a Hutu in Rwanda and Mozambique and a one in Jowhar are very capable of savagery.

Ps. I am not being racist, just speaking as a deeply troubled Somali who sees his country being divided and over run by non Somalis. Any true real Somali should be concern.

We don’t need diversity.

Oromos should stay in Oromia.
Bantus should go back to Tanzania, Congo, Mozambique and wherever they came.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bantus are no masaakiin. They understand they are minority in Somalia, they can’t do a thing, for now.

During the Siyaad Barre era, their estimated population was 100k, today they are near million strong.

Soon they will get vocal and the next thing you will see is machete wielding gangs chopping down ethnic Somalis.

A in Southside Chicago , South-Central LA or a Hutu in Rwanda and Mozambique and a one in Jowhar are very capable of savagery.

Ps. I am not being racist, just speaking as a deeply troubled Somali who sees his country being divided and over run by non Somalis. Any true real Somali should be concern.

We don’t need diversity.

Why do you so vehemently support somaliland secession from the rest of Somalia again if you care about somalinimo? Save us the crocodile tears may Allah bless oromia

Saalax Bidaar

Why do you so vehemently support somaliland secession from the rest of Somalia again if you care about somalinimo? Save us the crocodile tears may Allah bless oromia
I do not support SL breaking away from Somalia proper. However i defend my people from the likes of you, and that can be misconstrued as advocating for independence.

Somalia is one. However, you filthy Habashi shouldn’t question my Somalinimo

We don’t need diversity.

Let's agree to disagree. I like Madowta, a lot. They're in Gedo and contribute a lot, you must be from Puntland or Somaliland where they don't exist in large numbers. The only reason they're claiming everything under the sun is because kuraas lama siinin. Because they have no voice.

Oromoda are a scourge who should all be kicked out back to Oromia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending