ETHIOPIAN EMBASSY LONDON ATTACKED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is great difference between the abbysinia in the prophet's time and today's ethiopia..

Illegal gained lands with the expertise of the West to create chaos and unruly environment in the horn does not make the current regime or any other regime in Addis holy..

Ethiopia has to disintegrate if the horn is going to be peaceful

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
There is great difference between the abbysinia in the prophet's time and today's ethiopia..

Illegal gained lands with the expertise of the West to create chaos and unruly environment in the horn does not make the current regime or any other regime in Addis holy..

Easy for you to say since you don’t border these hordes. We already dealing with Oromo migrants, imagine another few million of their poor folks running towards us. Sheesh

I don’t mind that filthy country disintegration, as long as they stay and perish in their own land

Keo

VIP
Easy for you to say since you don’t border these hordes. We already dealing with Oromo migrants, imagine another few million of their poor folks running towards us. Sheesh

I don’t mind that filthy country disintegration, as long as they stay and perish in their own land
You are the ones that let them in but kicked out the Madow so the Madow came to PL instead. Haha, but now you are complaining about them. You know your three-village cannot withstand the Oromos coming in at large numbers but you still let them in.

Saalax Bidaar

You are the ones that let them in but kicked out the Madow so the Madow came to PL instead. Haha, but now you are complaining about them. You know your three-village cannot withstand the Oromos coming in at large numbers but you still let them in.

You acting like we have border patrol or something. They came and we suddenly saw thousands of them in our cities.

To this date, we are the only Somali state to have deported thousands of Ethiopians back to where they came.

Silaanyo deported 40,000 in 2011.

And now more of them are again being deported as we speak or running away due to fear due to the recent Somali Oromo conflict

Ps. Why do you have Madows in Puntland? They need to go away too

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

May Allah protect and preserve Ethiopia half of the population of Ethiopia are Muslim may they remain united behind their government especially Somali Ethiopians The government of Puntland and its president support Ethiopia's government who are you?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You acting like we have border patrol or something. They came and we suddenly saw thousands of them in our cities.

To this date, we are the only Somali state to have deported thousands of Ethiopians back to where they came.

Silaanyo deported 40,000 in 2011.

And now more of them are again being deported as we speak or running away due to fear due to the recent Somali Oromo conflict

Ps. Why do you have Madows in Puntland? They need to go away too
May Allah protect and preserve the Oromo people from the aggression of somaliland personally as a person from Somalia I would support Oromo over somaliland cause Ethiopia stood by Somalia and helped us while Isaac laughed and mocked the war and injustices while Ethiopia sent us troops personally I view Ethiopia as an ally and somaliland as my enemy as a Puntlander

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Filthy amxaaro :susp:
Bastard child of the British wecel oo wecel dhalay may the Oromo cleanse you from the face of the earth amiin thuma amiin and may abdi iley support his Oromo Ethiopian brothers against the injustices somaliland has committed against Ethiopians

Apollo

VIP
Leave beesha Madowweyne out of this. This is as much their country as it is yours.

Nigeria is their original country.

Even Uganda, Kenya etc used to belong to Somali-like people before the fufus took it over.

No way are we going to allow them to do the same in Somalia.

Saalax Bidaar

Bastard child of the British wecel oo wecel dhalay may the Oromo cleanse you from the face of the earth amiin thuma amiin and may abdi iley support his Oromo Ethiopian brothers against the injustices somaliland has committed against Ethiopians
May Allah Almighty curse be upon you. May your entire family be inflicted with plague. May you die inside slowly and painfully.

May the anger and the wrath of the Good Mighty lord hit you for supporting the displacement and the Replacemeant of my noble folks with Oromos and other Ethiopian.

Naclatullah calayk yaa ibn Makhnud, fowqal doofaar, taxta daanyeer

Saalax Bidaar

Leave beesha Madowweyne out of this. This is as much their country as it is yours.
:bell:

Somalia consists of homogenous Somali clans. Everyone else that is not Somali is immigrant that over statayed their welcome.

I am sorry I do not hate Bantus or Oromos or anyone else for that matter, but everyone has their country. They should go back

And before People accuse me of hypocrisy for staying in America, just know I agree with Donald Trump about his immigration policy:hillarybiz:

Saalax Bidaar

May Allah protect and preserve the Oromo people from the aggression of somaliland personally as a person from Somalia I would support Oromo over somaliland cause Ethiopia stood by Somalia and helped us while Isaac laughed and mocked the war and injustices while Ethiopia sent us troops personally I view Ethiopia as an ally and somaliland as my enemy as a Puntlander
Are you on a crack you little camel piss. Wtf has gone wrong with you?

Ethiopians will kill you because they don’t like Somalis.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you on a crack you little camel piss. Wtf has gone wrong with you?

Ethiopians will kill you because they don’t like Somalis.
Godane the leader of al shabaab isn't Ethiopian he's a somalilander the terrorist icitiraaf seekers in the mountainous region of galgala in bari ain't Ethiopian they're mostly from burco berbera & hargaisa

As a somalilander I know you're indifferent when it comes to al shabaab cause they further your agenda for icitiraaf seeing Somalia in anarchy is your goal so I'm not surprised why you would view Ethiopia or Kenya, uganda, Burundi as an enemy instead of al shabaab. Personally somaliland is my enemy and amisom and the international community are Somalia ally against the war on al shabaab and terrorism

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah Almighty curse be upon you. May your entire family be inflicted with plague. May you die inside slowly and painfully.

May the anger and the wrath of the Good Mighty lord hit you for supporting the displacement and the Replacemeant of my noble folks with Oromos and other Ethiopian.

Naclatullah calayk yaa ibn Makhnud, fowqal doofaar, taxta daanyeer
Oromo are mostly Muslim unlike Isaac they don't worship the icitiraaf gods masha Allah may Allah bless oromia

Godane the leader of al shabaab isn't Ethiopian he's a somalilander the terrorist icitiraaf seekers in the mountainous region of galgala in bari ain't Ethiopian they're mostly from burco berbera & hargaisa

As a somalilander I know you're indifferent when it comes to al shabaab cause they further your agenda for icitiraaf seeing Somalia in anarchy is your goal so I'm not surprised why you would view Ethiopia or Kenya, uganda, Burundi as an enemy instead of al shabaab. Personally somaliland is my enemy and amisom and the international community are Somalia ally against the war on al shabaab and terrorism
AMISOM in puntland :ahh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
AMISOM in puntland :ahh:
There's no need for amisom in Puntland cause there's not much al shabaab sympathiser in Puntland besides the people would chase them out themselves like they have done in parts of mudug and bari

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Amisom should rule from saylac go raskamboni gtfo al shabaab sympathiser :camby:
There's no al shabaab in Puntland so who will amisom fight Puntlanders? I know it kills you with envy but Puntland has its own standing army masha Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending