Ethiopian Digital revolution

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This is a great idea I am actually surprised on his experience with Abiy. Skipping to a decentralized model of identification/qualifications by 2025 aswell as banking in the future is a major improvement in the country.

Ethiopians could by 2030 (if Abiy doesnt destroy everything for other reasons) have access to credit scores, loans from banks, outsourced job opportunities, transparent elections, incorruptible proof of ownership, incorruptible contracts etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skip to 3:56:28

This is a great idea I am actually surprised on his experience with Abiy. Skipping to a decentralized model of identification/qualifications by 2025 aswell as banking in the future is a major improvement in the country.

Ethiopians could by 2030 (if Abiy doesnt destroy everything for other reasons) have access to credit scores, loans from banks, outsourced job opportunities, transparent elections, incorruptible proof of ownership, incorruptible contracts etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skip to 3:56:28
economic growth was highest (higher than any country) before abiy came, don't know the economic growth halted after he became in power and especially when this war started.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
economic growth was highest (higher than any country) before abiy came, don't know the economic growth halted after he became in power and especially when this war started.
Not much growing can be done under a war and global pandemic for half of his presidency.

Abiys push towards privatization will push them many leaps and bounds ahead of Somalia. My main desire is to keep Somali Region competitive economically if not better off aswell as maintaining state autonomy. Being bitter or denying reality wont close the gap on those cursed people.