Ethiopian cartoon makes fun of Ogaden war

View attachment 310815
Despite having lower soldiers
We did good against gaunt super country at that time, puppet country and shithole country
AUN to our forefathers that died in that war.

Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Cuba, South Yemen, Soviet Union, Ethiopia defeated Somalia. I am cuban and I am very proud of my country.
There's nothing to be proud about. Your country went to a place they had no business in to fight a war that wasn't theirs. I hope there comes a day the US wants to fk up Cuba so we can send soldiers to do their bidding.

Somalia was defeated by Ethiopia, Cuba, South Yemen and Soviet Union, period. If you dont want to accept this fact, it is not my problem.

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Ogaden War was basically Somalia vs the Soviet Bloc, Ethiopia had gotten half its country taken and we reached near their capital in only a few months. Ethiopianists bragging about the outcome of that war is hilarious. We lost to the Soviet Union not to their inferior military and country.
They needed the entire soviet bloc and a bunch of weapons and findings in the billions just to push us back I am thankful we had good military leaders and generals who always outmanoeuvred them that they needed the entire communist worlds support just to win against us also we were a smaller population which is even more embarrassing

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Somalia was defeated by Ethiopia, Cuba, South Yemen and Soviet Union, period. If you dont want to accept this fact, it is not my problem.
*insert billions of dollars in funding from the entire communist bloc to win against a small population nation* also I am happy that Cuba is a shithole Rn.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
My uncle got wounded by a cuban... I dont like cubans and its very ironic for ethiopia to be making this cartoon

My doctor says I have a serious metal illness, but his opinion does not change the result of Ogaden War. Does it?
Youโ€™ve been here since 2015 and all you comment on is the โ€˜77 war. Howโ€™d you end up on this forum?? Do you know any Somalis in real life? Iโ€™m very curious because it looks like this war is the only Somali related topic you engage with

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Ogaden War was basically Somalia vs the Soviet Bloc, Ethiopia had gotten half its country taken and we reached near their capital in only a few months. Ethiopianists bragging about the outcome of that war is hilarious. We lost to the Soviet Union not to their inferior military and country.
Siad barre xooged 60% Galbeed in 3 weeks before soviet bloc rolled in to save mama ethiopia. Barre should've steamrolled and flattened Addis to the ground and made his way to Axum for the final victory over the xabashi.

Truly a man with conviction, as much as I disagree with many of his policies and actions. The fact he was the only Somali leader to make a grab for the liberation of West Somalia is enough to cement him. Imagine Abdullahi Yusuf or HSM invading ethiopia? One of them invited crusaders for his clan war and the other is submissive

I have a wager for every somali in this forum. If somebody can show me sources that prove Somalia defeated Cuba, Ethiopia, Soviet Union and South Yemen in 1978, I will give him 1000 bucks. It is simple, just show me the sources and we have adiscussion about the issue.

I want to say something else. If you can show me sources which prove WSLF defeated Ethiopia, I will add 500 more.

The decision depends on you.

I have a wager for every somali in this forum. If somebody can show me sources that prove Somalia defeated Cuba, Ethiopia, Soviet Union and South Yemen in 1978, I will give him 1000 bucks. It is simple, just show me the sources and we have adiscussion about the issue.

I want to say something else. If you can show me sources which prove WSLF defeated Ethiopia, I will add 500 more.

The decision depends on you.
Somalia defeated Ethiopia than Ethiopia's Christian communist allies stepped in.

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
My doctor says I have a serious metal illness, but his opinion does not change the result of Ogaden War. Does it?
Is bro good?? Youโ€™ve been in this forum for damn near 9 years screaming about being a Cuban ๐Ÿคฃ

Trending

Latest posts