Ethiopian cartoon makes fun of Ogaden war

1705027063291.png

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The Ogaden war was the dumbest thing we ever did.
Should have focused on funneling more money and weaponry to the rebels as well as rally other clans in galbeed to join the uprising and even send proxy paramilitaries, Siad Barre just invaded Ogaden for the glory although we were better than the ethiopians it was unsustainable and ethiopia would instinctively bootyclap for its white masters to save them, either way it could have been done better.

โ€œFor the glory of greater Somalia, which is Iโ€

:mjlol:
Makes me think about the many people in this forum that start saying this shit then get black pilled and dip

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Theyโ€™re Ethiopian, itโ€™s in their blood. They donโ€™t see it as weird.
Lol you should see their reddit :ftw9nwa: It is so funny how they refuse to admit it as well making up BS excuses to justify it :ftw9nwa: It is like they are ashamed of at least admitting and facing the truth :ftw9nwa: It makes me giggle every time I see their dumb excuses on their reddit. :ftw9nwa:

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Whether Barre won or lost Somalia was doomed under the MOD regime. If they won, they would have expanded their discriminatory practices against the non-Jabarti population of Somali Galbeed and the civil war would of still happened (emergence of groups like SNM & USC)

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
Ogaden War was basically Somalia vs the Soviet Bloc, Ethiopia had gotten half its country taken and we reached near their capital in only a few months. Ethiopianists bragging about the outcome of that war is hilarious. We lost to the Soviet Union not to their inferior military and country.

Trending