Ethiopian asks his Eritrean friend if he’s from somalia, the Eritrean gets super offended

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Skip to 0:55 :kodaksmiley:his northern ethiopian midget ass better take that as a compliment he’d be a foot taller if he was somali

They look like this :mjlol:
250px-Little_Chef_KHIII.png

groundhog_thumb.adapt.470.1.JPG

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They look like kids, but it is true habasha people sometimes think they are better than us. I was at a fast food joint, this habasha kid about the same age and looks as those boys in the video was explaining to his east asian friends the difference between Ethiopians and Somali people. He said his people were mix and Somalis were pure africans. I started laughing because it reminded me of how Some Somalis describe the difference between them and Bantus :)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
They look like kids, but it is true habasha people sometimes think they are better than us. I was at a fast food joint, this habasha kid about the same age and looks as those boys in the video was explaining to his east asian friends the difference between Ethiopians and Somali people. He said his people were mix and Somalis were pure africans. I started laughing because it reminded me of how Some Somalis describe the difference between them and Bantus :)
There’s a huge difference between somalis and bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.