Ethiopian and Eritrean Ethnicity Tag Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

There should be no eritrea the hebesha in eritrea need to join tigray region. The Arabic speakers want to join sudan afars will join afar region in ethiopa.

TooMacaan

VIP
They are same people during the war the Americans were angry at the TPLF and EPLF bush senior wanted them to form 1 state.
Lol foh with that. Countries aren't only about ethnic demographics...if that were the case, Ethiopia would be split into a ton of groups already. A 30 year war wasn't fought for nothing, so just move on and let it be. Anyways, why would you make dismissive comments like that...I thought you were Eritrean/Saho??

Lol foh with that. Countries aren't only about ethnic demographics...if that were the case, Ethiopia would be split into a ton of groups already. A 30 year war wasn't fought for nothing, so just move on and let it be. Anyways, why would you make dismissive comments like that...I thought you were Eritrean/Saho??
Hes Somali:drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:

The war was for nothing it was meant to weaken the gaalos in east africa and it worked. The hebesha in eritrea wanted union but were forced by the Muslims. Look at them now they fled the their regions while being separated from the gaalo brothers in ethiopa.

The war was for nothing it was meant to weaken the gaalos in east africa and it worked. The hebesha in eritrea wanted union but were forced by the Muslims. Look them now they fled the their regions while being separated from the gaalo brothers in ethiopa.
As a Somali why are you so interested in xabesh?:drakekidding:

TooMacaan

VIP
The war was for nothing it was meant to weaken the gaalos in east africa and it worked. The hebesha in eritrea wanted union but were forced by the Muslims. Look at them now they fled the their regions while being separated from the gaalo brothers in ethiopa.
:snoop:I'm not even gonna bother getting into this subject with you tbh, it's not worth the headache.
One thing though: "forced by the Muslims"...??? Weren't you extremely pro-Muslim just a while ago in our last couple of interactions, telling me that Christians are wrong this and that...and now you are saying the war was unnecessary while crediting it to Muslim Eritreans at the same time? :faysalwtf:
And why are you referring to those Ethiopians as "gaalo" unless you are Muslim...but if you really are a Muslim, you are contradicting yourself again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending