Ethiopian ambassador to Somalia expelled

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalia has also expelled the Ethiopian Consulate in Puntland and Somaliland. Do you think they will leave Puntland and Somaliland or not?
What if Ethiopia doesn't leave Puntland and Somaliland? what happens next?

Puntland and Somaliland might say they want an Ethiopian Consulate to stay. If this happens who will Ethiopia end up listening to? Somali Government or Puntland/Somaliland?
Qoslaya wants to stay longer, that is why create fight like he use to do with Puntland.

Ethiopia control gedo, KG, Puntland, hiran and somaliland while FSG only control banadir and that is also with the help of amisom.

Puntland won't chase the Ethiopians out , let see what the Amisom ku nool government does. It's just political stunt to paint Puntlanders as traitors when we refuse to close the consulate. If they were serious, they would have also ordered the 30,000 Ethiopian forces inside Somalia to leave.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I told you guys already, hsm might be autistic.

That's an insult to autism, the guy is just dumb. Like the vast majority of our people, there's absolutely 0 foresight and planning. Our parasitic political class is motivated solely by emotions: greed, hatred, and fear. There's no thinking beyond lix saac.
Nah he's actually really smart. I used to think he was stupid. He's an evil genius. There is a plan unfolding.

Brother, who could've predicted a coalition of Deni + HAG ousting Farmaajo would lead to their temporary alliance immediately collapsing after achieving their one and only goal, subsequently backstabbing each other and leading to the formation of yet another ill fated anti-HSM coalition which if successful will immediately lead to yet another embarrassingly obvious betrayal and....

These people are fucking retarded. You really have to accept that fact. We, and by we I mean the Somali race, are fucking doomed.

That's an insult to autism, the guy is just dumb. Like the vast majority of our people, there's absolutely 0 foresight and planning. Our parasitic political class is motivated solely by emotions: greed, hatred, and fear. There's no thinking beyond lix saac.

Brother, who could've predicted a coalition of Deni + HAG ousting Farmaajo would lead to their temporary alliance immediately collapsing after achieving their one and only goal, subsequently backstabbing each other and leading to the formation of yet another ill fated anti-HSM coalition which if successful will immediately lead to yet another embarrassingly obvious betrayal and....

These people are fucking retarded. You really have to accept that fact. We, and by we I mean the Somali race, are fucking doomed.

It looks like HSM is winning right now. I think he's the closest anyone got so far to winning the game. I mean it's crabs in a barrel but HSM is close to getting out the barrel.

Abaq

VIP
If true, it’s interesting how it took Puntland sending a minister to discuss investment in a road connecting a port to the Somali region was what it took and not SL selling prime land to Ethiopia.
The hypocrisy is shocking yet enlightening at the same time

If the Ethiopians ignore the order, it might lead to a full rupture in relations and them recognizing SL. Dangerous times for Somalia. As sad as it is to say, Ethiopia doesn't actually have much to lose. Their troops aren't leaving and Somalia doesn't have the military power to do much.

If the Ethiopians ignore the order, it might lead to a full rupture in relations and them recognizing SL. Dangerous times for Somalia. As sad as it is to say, Ethiopia doesn't actually have much to lose. Their troops aren't leaving and Somalia doesn't have the military power to do much.
Theres no Somalia sxb.. You can thank hsm for this shit show

Theres no Somalia sxb.. You can thank hsm for this shit show
Somalia doesn't actually exist. "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao. When Somalis understand this simple quote and unite behind one system, then Somalia will be reborn in the real world. Until then, Somalia is just a thing that exist on a map.

Trending

Latest posts