Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what’s going on in Ethiopia and is what’s going on in Ethiopia making it easier for the Somali region in Ethiopia to have independence or is this my wishful thinking?

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
A civil war is about to start over an injera and kitfo shortage, they claim that abiy ate 99.9% of it and now want him to resign, but the parasitic worm in his gut is telling him not to give up power! #NaclaaNews

Last edited:
If your ogadenian than yes and if your not well you know
I’m not Ogaden, but my mom is also not Ogaden and is from that region. So, I was kind of hoping my mom’s family will reunite with Somalia. For some reason, if I ask my mom’s family where are they from they say they are from Somalia. But I look at the map and it’s in Ethiopia. However, I think it’s because they were one of the last areas to get annexed by Ethiopia. I think they are safe enough to be far away from the conflict. So, when things hit the fan for Ethiopia they can quietly leave Ethiopia is my wishful thinking

I’m not Ogaden, but my mom is also not Ogaden and is from that region. So, I was kind of hoping my mom’s family will reunite with Somalia. For some reason, if I ask my mom’s family where are they from they say they are from Somalia. But I look at the map and it’s in Ethiopia. However, I think it’s because they were one of the last areas to get annexed by Ethiopia. I think they are safe enough to be far away from the conflict. So, when things hit the fan for Ethiopia they can quietly leave Ethiopia is my wishful thinking
The bloody british gave it away as a slap to our faces but now are suffering and hopefully more suffering via more immigrants for their island

Which part are they from shilabo like msb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending