Ethiopia unveils their Naval Forces despite being landlocked

Screenshot_20210501-154135_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Ethiopia has two puppets.
* Dijoubti is basically free estate, everyone has something there
* Somaliland, cmon they already learning Amharic

@poprika not true regarding SL, why would anyone learn Amharic unless they move to Ethiopia first to live/work. Even in DDSI most Somalis can't speak Amharic.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Ethiopia has two puppets.
* Dijoubti is basically free estate, everyone has something there
* Somaliland, cmon they already learning Amharic
They allready asked SL for a naval base and muse bixi delcined. Its most likely gonna be kenya or somalia
Screenshot_20210504-114907_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210501-154135_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Eritrea makes sense now that they have deal to use Eritrea's port.

I say we should welcome them if they train our naval forces and help fight illegal fishing. A joint Ethio Somalia naval force is better than the non existent coastguard we have today.

reer

VIP
Whats your alternative Kacaanist boy? We already being anally fucked in every way possible by foreign trawlers. This is why I call Somalis low IQ.
strong somalia is an existential threat to ethiopia. they are literally damming a major source of juba river. fool. get off your n&n aabo farmajo and abiye juice. they are imperialists.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
strong somalia is an existential threat to ethiopia. they are literally damming a major source of juba river. fool. get off your n&n aabo farmajo and abiye juice. they are imperialists.
Strong Somalia shall never arise as long as tribalism exists. Viva aby Axmed I wish he was ruler of Somalia he would crush the renegade TPLF remenants aaran jaan and madoobe. Dont ever compare him to weak Farmaajo

reer

VIP
Strong Somalia shall never arise as long as tribalism exists. Viva aby Axmed I wish he was ruler of Somalia he would crush the renegade TPLF remenants aaran jaan and madoobe. Dont ever compare him to weak Farmaajo
imperialists understand xabad and nothing less. abiye is a colonial dog just like mengistu and midget selasie may Allah curse all of them. any alliance other than quick short term will fail. what is even more despicable than a colonialist is their uncle tom.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts