Ethiopia pulls out of Dolow, Gedo and replaces troops with DDSI special police

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
That's even better. They do exactly what Addis Ababa says. We'll welcome the fam :salute:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That's even better. They do exactly what Addis Ababa says. We'll welcome the fam :salute:
You saw what these mooriyaan were on in Raaso and Wajaale when they tried that right?

@kickz @Calaf its time you bend the knee to the big brother of the Jabarti pack this has gone on long enough
CA83DB96-A97E-4BB4-8F71-9D25B94237CC.jpeg

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
You saw what these mooriyaan were on in Raaso and Wajaale when they tried that right?

@kickz @Calaf its time you bend the knee to the big brother of the Jabarti pack this has gone on long enough
View attachment 150830
It is not in our nature to bend knees and the matter is not about bending knees. True reconciliation and justice for the troubles you caused and we live together peacefully. That is all that is needed for you to set things right .

It is not in our nature to bend knees and the matter is not about bending knees. True reconciliation and justice for the troubles you caused and we live together peacefully. That is all that is needed for you to set things right .
Well you did well when Aabo crossed to Mandeera.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
@Django you thought I was lying when I said Cawliyahan did not want Axmed anymore. Well you saw what the Ugaas of Cawliyahan said. Axmed's rule is waning and the clans of Jubbaland feel safe in Garbaharey than in Kismayo. Adheerka waa nacas, xukunkiisa ayu ku ciyaare

@Django you thought I was lying when I said Cawliyahan did not want Axmed anymore. Well you saw what the Ugaas of Cawliyahan said. Axmed's rule is waning and the clans of Jubbaland feel safe in Garbaharey than in Kismayo. Adheerka waa nacas, xukunkiisa ayu ku ciyaare
Well Cawliyan dont want Ethiopian interpreter moalimu too.

Go take your propaganda to sadenet.

You think Cawliyahan will fight for you when you stole their land under MSB.
Does Axmed Madhoobe occupy Bardheere, Fafaxduun, Luuq, Buurdhuubo etc?

Also making up fakenews will not help you if failmajo had balls he should have arrested Madoobe in Xamar.But you have no balls no amount of propaganda from your pirahna community will make Madoobe live Kismaayo.If he does be assured that one that has Axmed Cumar Jess mentality will replace him.

Most ogaden including cawliyans hate Madoobe for having soft spot for Mx.We want change.

Trending