Ethiopia massacres the Macwisley militia known for fighting Al Shabab in Hiraan region

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I believe the story was that their sons were kidnapped by Al Shabaab. Most people in the south would just forget about them and have more sons but these old men picked up their guns and raided Al Shabaab's hideout to free their sons.

They resist terrorists/NISA and foreign occupiers. They are the only men in the south. If there were more dignified, courageous and strong people like them down there, there would be no need for Amisom because Al Shabaab would be finished.

May Allah bless them and set things in their favour.

Misleading yet both radio dalsan and goobjoog news are reporting it?

Just because you don’t like a thread doesn’t make it misleading.

Dagaal dhex maray and the reasons are explained in your very link

Meanwhile @admin this misleading title

Ethiopia massacres the Macwisley militia known for fighting Al Shabab in Hiraan region

20 killed is a massacre... Unless you view the two entities as equals.

Can you not read Somali waryaa

"Taliyaha kooxda macawisleey Maxamed Cali oo la hadlay Goobjoog News ayaa sheegay in dagaalka xalay ka dhacay deegaanka Afqurun ay ku dileen askar Itoobiyaan ah oo uu tiradooda ku sheegay 20 askari"

Shall I translate it for you

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Can you not read Somali waryaa

"Taliyaha kooxda macawisleey Maxamed Cali oo la hadlay Goobjoog News ayaa sheegay in dagaalka xalay ka dhacay deegaanka Afqurun ay ku dileen askar Itoobiyaan ah oo uu tiradooda ku sheegay 20 askari"

Shall I translate it for you
I will translate

The talker of the faction, the user of macawis (Somali clothing) Maxamed Cali who talked to Goobjog News. They said the battle that occurred last night in the region Bad Mouth (Afqurun) where they killed Ethiopian Soldiers. They numbers being in the 20ths.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
That bastard Failmaajo completely submitted to Habashi like a cuck this is what you get for selecting Gaajo Gedoian as president they are very submissive to Ethiopians

I will translate

The talker of the faction, the user of macawis (Somali clothing) Maxamed Cali who talked to Goobjog News. They said the battle that occurred last night in the region Bad Mouth (Afqurun) where they killed Ethiopian Soldiers. They numbers being in the 20ths.

Mahadsanid Mudane

@admin :icon e confused:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
That bastard Failmaajo completely submitted to Habashi like a cuck this is what you get for selecting Gaajo Gedoian as president they are very submissive to Ethiopians
If you know anything about politics you would understand he was forced to do it. Amisom wont leave the country. They can only forced to leave. Amisom is USA in African clothing, they have one job and that is to destabilize the country. They are paid 1 billion dollars a year for the job.

So let me ask you this, if you know a super power is after you. Do you give up, or make alliances with his underlings in hope for a better future.

Farmaajo had 2 options, do nothing in for Somalia, hold the status quo as it is. Or Kick the Saudi Arabia, UAE and the Kenyatis to the curbs. Make one alliance, that being the Ethiopians.

Russia and China are telling America to get out of Somalias business, and you dont ask yourself why that is. Why are Russia blaming America for Somalias instability.

There are are many devils that we have conflict of interests in our midst. Kenya for the oil reserves. Saudi Arabia they dont want anyone challenging their geopolitical power. UAE are diversifying their Economy, they are trying to rely less on the oil, because it will never last for ever. So they want to have everybody use their port instead of Somalia. Plus with strong Somalia, their economy will decline. Same thing with Kenya, Ethipoia and every single country close to our vicinity.

Politics for most Somalis is complicated, but the simplistic way to make you understand. Is to tell you, if there are 5 enemies. Would you befriend 1 of the 5 to become stronger. Or will you face all 5 of them, while you are disabled. Be real.

Ethiopia needs our ports, we need them to hold off the other 4 enemies. Its called mutual benefit. But they will go on killing our people, until we can defend ourselves from 5 different angels(Kenya, Ethiopia, UAE, Saudi and America)