Ethiopia is supplying Somaliland with drones

Clearly you are larping and also you don’t know a damn thing about Sool. Since when did Isaaqs live in Eastern Sool?

SL’s borders are based on the borders given to us by the British. We will not create some primitive tribal clan border. 99% of the Isaaq clan agrees upon this, you are clearly a larper.
I don't care what you think you literally joined last year while I been on this forum since 2018. My knowledge isn't perfect as I didn't grow up with Somalis. Why force upon a clan that don't want anything to do with Somaliland? that is native to sool? isn't that injustice?

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I don't care what you think you literally joined last year while I been on this forum since 2018.
Don’t care when you joined. You are larping as an Isaaq and this needs to be called out.
My knowledge isn't perfect as I didn't grow up with Somalis.
Then keep quiet and stick to topics about your people.
Why force upon a clan that don't want anything to do with Somaliland? that is native to sool? isn't that injustice?
SL is here to stay within the borders given to us when we received independence. This is a clearly legal case. All Isaaqs agree that SL should exist based on the borders of 1960, you are clearly a member of the Jabarti clan perhaps with an Isaaq mother which is why you have slight sympathy for Isaaqs but still despise SL.

I don't care what you think you literally joined last year while I been on this forum since 2018. My knowledge isn't perfect as I didn't grow up with Somalis. Why force upon a clan that don't want anything to do with Somaliland? that is native to sool? isn't that injustice?

They are trying to split Somaliland up into clan states to force it into Somalia. They will work on Awdal, then splitting Isaaq up. It's a bigger project than Sool. Sool needs to be retaken.

You allow one step they will work on the next and soon enough you cannot defend yourself.

Don’t care when you joined. You are larping as an Isaaq and this needs to be called out.

Then keep quiet and stick to topics about your people.

SL is here to stay within the borders given to us when we received independence. This is a clearly legal case. All Isaaqs agree that SL should exist based on the borders of 1960, you are clearly a member of the Jabarti clan perhaps with an Isaaq mother which is why you have slight sympathy for Isaaqs but still despise SL.
my dad is isaaq from.burco.. and my mum is literally isaaq from hargeisa. You are aware there are others with the same view as me. We aren't a monolith people with the same mindset. And besides ssc has withdrew from Somaliland so the likely hood of recapturing is small. But if they somehow do recapture sool than you won't see me go on a rage

They are trying to split Somaliland up into clan states to force it into Somalia. They will work on Awdal, then splitting Isaaq up. It's a bigger project than Sool. Sool needs to be retaken.

You allow one step they will work on the next and soon enough you cannot defend yourself.
interesting take I didn't know of...

interesting take I didn't know of...

They would never suggest breaking down their own federal member states into clans and subclans but for Somaliland they accept it because Somaliland is seceding. They would prefer endless war for Somaliland than for it to secede. This is why they go quiet when you talk about Hiraan but always applaud for any talk of Khatumo and Awdal.

Leaving Sool will not stop them, so Somaliland is forced into this war.

Don't buy into their twisted morality and selective outrage.

Last edited:
You idiots destroyed a desalination plan, gas stations, and a hospital. Before the war, you can tell warsan & dhulo about the secessionist region, and their eyes would go red, then a fight would ensue. That flag can’t even be shown there now. We need more habar jeclo as target practice so come take sool then, Ethiopian on tekkniko won’t be enough, for every fallen mujjahidin there will be 3 to take their place. Demoralization will occur once again, for a cause that’s as easily shaken as the fake state created by British imperialism. Come sacrifice your lives for sool soil to become fertile once again.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You idiots destroyed a desalination plan, gas stations, and a hospital. Before the war, you can tell warsan & dhulo about the secessionist region, and their eyes would go red, then a fight would ensue. That flag can’t even be shown there now. We need more habar jeclo as target practice so come take sool then, Ethiopian on tekkniko won’t be enough, for every fallen mujjahidin there will be 3 to take their place. Demoralization will occur once again, for a cause that’s as easily shaken as the fake state created by British imperialism. Come sacrifice your lives for sool soil to become fertile once again.
Reer awdal and non issaqs should take notes and secede from genocidal SL. Puntland is so kind to its minorities and wouldnt act like SL

You know there are levels to things.

Depriving the enemy of the resources to fight or depriving the enemy of people (genocide) and other crimes against humanity.

Darood are guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity so zip it son. Don't come around here playing the victim.

Reer awdal and non issaqs should take notes and secede from genocidal SL. Puntland is so kind to its minorities and wouldnt act like SL
It’s more dangerous for them, they’re surrounded by Djibouti, ETH, and seccessionists. Not sure if they even have the heart to do it, there’s a few seccessionists among their population.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
It’s more dangerous for them, they’re surrounded by Djibouti, ETH, and seccessionists. Not sure if they even have the heart to do it, there’s a few seccessionists among their population.
Bruv djibouti works overtime to undo their secession efforts. Theyre so anti somaliland becoming a country. But they helped them against khatumo because theyre dirs