Ethiopia is supplying Somaliland with drones

I have a feeling Ethiopia is involved. Somaliland is too poor to afford drones. They want the sool region to be recaptured so there can be a likely chance Somaliland recognition.

Fake news. Remember that time Garaad Jaamac was in Ethiopia for a while and Somalianlanders claimed he was arrested and being sent by Ethiopia to Somalianland?
Kandi Burruss Bravo GIF

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
They are saying it was Iranian missile now. Wonder who fired it guessing it someone on somali soil

They are saying it was Iranian missile now. Wonder who fired it guessing it someone on somali soil
Could have come from anywhere in Somalia, the gulf of aden, yemen, djibouti, almost all of eritrea and ethiopia, half of the red sea and even parts of kenya, oman and Saudi Arabia based on the maximum range. I think that helps us narrow it down.

Could have come from anywhere in Somalia, the gulf of aden, yemen, djibouti, almost all of eritrea and ethiopia, half of the red sea and even parts of kenya, oman and Saudi Arabia based on the maximum range. I think that helps us narrow it down.
it obviously came from Somaliland. Ain't it a coincidence the drone targeted the sool region?

Still larping I see…what kind of lander doesn’t want Eastern Sool to be recaptured?
I'm not larping I'm actually a very well known user I been on this forum since 2018. Everyone knows I'm a lander. I don't mind capturing the Eastern sool.part where isaaq resides. The rest which are dhulbante wants no part so why force it?

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I'm not larping I'm actually a very well known user I been on this forum since 2018. Everyone knows I'm a lander. I don't mind capturing the Eastern sool.part where isaaq resides. The rest which are dhulbante wants no part so why force it?
Clearly you are larping and also you don’t know a damn thing about Sool. Since when did Isaaqs live in Eastern Sool?

SL’s borders are based on the borders given to us by the British. We will not create some primitive tribal clan border. 99% of the Isaaq clan agrees upon this, you are clearly a larper.

Trending