Ethiopia is beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit since i love mountains and hiking, ethiopia seems like a paradise with plenty of rivers flowing from the mountains. We should have taken the land while we could.

Jeesto

VIP
We have Sanaag :mjpls::lawd:
maxresdefault.jpg

99daae0d4126a6072da197bd78eb4770.jpg

buurta%2520sanaag.jpg

71345733.jpg

Lamadayawaterfalls5.jpg

Lamadayawaterfalls6.jpg

5CeoRQn.jpg

302atld.jpg

DKuYwibXoAAhNMk.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have to admit since i love mountains and hiking, ethiopia seems like a paradise with plenty of rivers flowing from the mountains. We should have taken the land while we could.

Taken Ethipian Land??? R u crazy??? Ethiopia has NEVER been colonized by anyone! However yo Somali a$$ was dominated & colonized with British on the north and Italians in the south. U r delusional

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Ethiopia the land is beautiful the people are not. I went there for a holiday back in 2014 and the people are very tribalistic and have a sick heart inside and jealousy and envy if you ever succeed above them. They have jewish blood that's why. Why you think they were never colonized? The iluminati protects anyone with jewish blood.

I don't like the Amhara sxb, the Tigray are ok though. Amhara are animals niyahow, you can't trust them even if your friends with them(similar to majerten), his always got a knife ready to back-stab you when you don't see it. Notice how well they cut a deal with the colonialists yet ensuring their land is free from colonialism but they bring colonialists to your region? they are good puppets to masters and monsters and lions and ferocious to people who refuse to submit to the colonialists.

They cut a deal with the colonialists where-as the rest of africa was a different story I think and it got messy. There was hardly any treaties in africa, it was brute forceeeeeeeeeeeee indicating africans love their freedom niyahow but they go about it risking their people lives even if their going to lose.

The majerten are similar to Amhara not tigray. We cut a deal also with the colonialists to save our people from colonialism and keep historical majerteniya free from colonial presences. We assisted them to capture the south and we said please go conquer hawiye and base yourself in his land. Notice all the churches were located in mogadishu or north? Isaaq are similar to hawiye they based the colonialists in their land and had orphanages in berbera with johns and michaels being born of isaaq origin.

You never risk your people when you are endangered you just a cut a deal and risk other clans and tribes people, that's the best way. But hawiye and isaaq risk their own people and bring colonialists to their own lands. No colonialists was allowed in Puntland. Notice how Isaaq ask for a military base from UAE, risking their people again. A slave of the mind never changes niyahow. Look at mogadishu risking their ppl with UAE AND TURKEY MILITARY BASES.

Last edited:
Dr Osman

Do you have to insert tribalism in every thread? You seem to be a well educated person and yet, a hostage to the disease of tribalism. Ninyahow wax isku fal sxb.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ethiopia the land is beautiful the people are not. I went there for a holiday back in 2014 and the people are very tribalistic and have a sick heart inside and jealousy and envy if you ever succeed above them. They have jewish blood that's why. Why you think they were never colonized? The iluminati protects anyone with jewish blood.

I don't like the Amhara sxb, the Tigray are ok though. Amhara are animals niyahow, you can't trust them even if your friends with them(similar to majerten), his always got a knife ready to back-stab you when you don't see it. Notice how well they cut a deal with the colonialists yet ensuring their land is free from colonialism but they bring colonialists to your region? they are good puppets to masters and monsters and lions and ferocious to people who refuse to submit to the colonialists.

They cut a deal with the colonialists where-as the rest of africa was a different story I think and it got messy. There was hardly any treaties in africa, it was brute forceeeeeeeeeeeee indicating africans love their freedom niyahow but they go about it risking their people lives even if their going to lose.

The majerten are similar to Amhara not tigray. We cut a deal also with the colonialists to save our people from colonialism and keep historical majerteniya free from colonial presences. We assisted them to capture the south and we said please go conquer hawiye and base yourself in his land. Notice all the churches were located in mogadishu or north? Isaaq are similar to hawiye they based the colonialists in their land and had orphanages in berbera with johns and michaels being born of isaaq origin.

You never risk your people when you are endangered you just a cut a deal and risk other clans and tribes people, that's the best way. But hawiye and isaaq risk their own people and bring colonialists to their own lands. No colonialists was allowed in Puntland. Notice how Isaaq ask for a military base from UAE, risking their people again. A slave of the mind never changes niyahow. Look at mogadishu risking their ppl with UAE AND TURKEY MILITARY BASES.

This actually is a very good post !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending