Ethiopia donates food to Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Lol this is now not only scapegoating Ethiopia for incompetent Somalia leaders now his also scapegoating somaliland kkk.
As they say” the loser always got somebody to blame”:mjlol:

And stop claiming not to be from Somalia you clearly are :childplease:
9543646430c17edc0dea6b0d7ca6453f--blame-quotes-boss-quotes.jpg

This is a really pathetic and lousy response. I'm a '' for expressing a divergent opinion?

What a low IQ take! I'm a proud Northerner you maran.

I will never ever see our historical enemy, a nation which kills our kinsmen with ease as a 'brother'. What an idiotic statement.

Akhas this is the attitude of those who willingly colluded with the British. Do you not have shame?

If you had any intelligence whatsoever, you'd see Ethiopia has been conspiring against all our people, Northern and Southern since they took our city Harar and had their Emperor piss in the Grand Mosque before turning it into a mosque.

If you are incapable of at least not aiding an oppressor against your kinsmen, then go ahead and worship the Habashis.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Ethiopia has been providing security for Somalia since 2007. Somalia should be grateful and build strong relations with Ethiopia , without Ethiopia Somalian Gov would not be here today and Al shabaab would still be running things .
Mmmmmmmmm grilled porcupine coming right up boys

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending