Ethiopia defeated the ICU (who had public support) in half a year, but Al Shabab, hated by Somalis..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big talk coming from a guy who should be finding his cousins. Pick up a shovel. Gloat about rape I'll start posting skeletons from the holocaust.
Icon_Shovel.png

Stop catching feelings about facts. It was your gay uncle Asha Yusuf who invited xabashis to Mogadishu, not me.

Also, Mogadishu is a Hawiye city, worry about ghetto.:samwelcome:

Stop catching feelings about facts. It was your gay uncle Asha Yusuf who invited xabashis to Mogadishu, not me.

Also, Mogadishu is a Hawiye city, worry about ghetto.:samwelcome:
Abdullahi Yusuf was against my clan aswell :mjlol: :mjlol: Try another insult.

:ehh: You stopped gloating about rape so I won't post any corpses from the holocaust

Abdullahi Yusuf was against my clan aswell :mjlol: :mjlol: Try another insult.

:ehh: You stopped gloating about rape so I won't post any corpses from the holocaust

I'm not gloating. Unlike you, I don't invite Ethiopians to rape and pillage my people.

P.S. those corpses' relatives now rule the most powerful Somali state and have had their revenge.:hillarybiz:

I'm not gloating. Unlike you, I don't invite Ethiopians to rape and pillage my people.

P.S. those corpses' relatives now rule the most powerful Somali state and have had their revenge.:hillarybiz:
:drakewtf: Those Ethiopian troops who were brought in were also fighting my clan to remove them and replace them with Abdullahi Yusuf's people. :francis: Try something else :drakekidding:

And I'm not defending that traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts