Ethiopia declared state of emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This is good.
How is this good you idiot? This is going to bring in more oromo/habesha refugees into somalia/SL. East africa is going to be worst then it ever was atleast ethiopia was a stable country unlike its neighbor.

Stop thinking through your hate for ethiopia and think rationally what would happen if ethiopia has a all out civil war.

How is this good you idiot? This is going to bring in more oromo/habesha refugees into somalia/SL. East africa is going to be worst then it ever was atleast ethiopia was a stable country unlike its neighbor.

Stop thinking through your hate for ethiopia and think rationally what would happen if ethiopia has a all out civil war.
Why are you calling others idiot? I didn't quote you nor insult you. I am free to have my own opinion. I want Ethiopia to fall and Oromo to have their lands back.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why are you calling others idiot? I didn't quote you nor insult you. I am free to have my own opinion. I want Ethiopia to fall and Oromo to have their own lands back.
Oromo wants the federal language to be theres and you think the amharas are going let that happen its going to be a civil war spilled onto somalia/SL. Be carful what you wish for this isn't going to help the region at all.

Oromo wants the federal language to be theres and you think the amharas are going let that happen its going to be a civil war spilled onto somalia/SL. Be carful what you wish for this isn't going to help the region at all.
If that were to happen it would be inevitable. If Ethiopia falls, we gain more from it than lose.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't get why they don't just do a coup d'etat when majority of there military are oromo. Only the agazi soliders are tigray and there just smaller special unit.

At least now they will be busy in their country instead of plotting and interfering in our affairs about the refugees let them go to Sudan, Kenya or even built camps in Ogaden but Somalia is big no. Until now they withdrew 3000 soldiers from Somalia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hallelujah

rev-x-heal-dance-o.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why are you guys so happy. Caadi iska dhiga

Why the f*ck not?

The Abyssinian project known as Ethiopia was doomed from the beginning.

The Habesha can never again hope to rule and terrorize millions of Cushitic speaking peoples.

Western Somalia must be free, Oromia must be free!

go oromo go oromo free oromo,how can they ban your language when you are the most populous and have the most fertile land,get those arms from egypt and liberate your selves even if 1 million of you die .better live in dignity then amhara bondage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts