Ethiopia cut Egypt at knees

I like Ethiopians more than Egyptians, Egypt is the only city where people live in graveyards. Egypt has a city called Manishiyat Naser it is a city filled with garbage where people live in. The nile river smells like a poop swamp from what some Egyptian fellow told me, it's so polluted it has a algae bloom. Egyptian people don't like Somali people they are inherently racist, if a Somali person goes to Ethiopia they will be treated much better.

I like Ethiopians more than Egyptians, Egypt is the only city where people live in graveyards. Egypt has a city called Manishiyat Naser it is a city filled with garbage where people live in. The nile river smells like a poop swamp from what some Egyptian fellow told me, it's so polluted it has a algae bloom. Egyptian people don't like Somali people they are inherently racist, if a Somali person goes to Ethiopia they will be treated much better.
I was treated nice in Egypt, never been to Ethiopia

@xabashi

The thing is we are comparing a weak somalia to ethiopia.

Don’t forget that you guys used to compete with out independent city states individually.

Once we are united the blue economy will be the biggest in the region.

A lot of natural resources, small population, large territories and yeah the longest coastline on mainland africa.

There is a reason why addis and Nairobi want to keep somalia on its knees. We will run your economy within 5 decades after the somali reunion and end of our civil war.

I never compared Ethiopia to Somalia and Ethiopians generally never do that. If Somalia do well or not is none of our business. It is Somalis (not all of course) who always start to open their mouth against Ethiopia. We only react and show someone's right place only if attacked first. That is I think fair game.
:mjdontkno:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I never compared Ethiopia to Somalia and Ethiopians generally never do that. If Somalia do well or not is none of our business. It is Somalis (not all of course) who always start to open their mouth against Ethiopia. We only react and show someone's right place only if attacked first. That is I think fair game.
:mjdontkno:

Nah don’t hit me with that bs.

Ya’ll are a bunch of pussies Who are being held Toghether by the west. For centuries.

I will not continue replying to you since you will not speak of the truth and what is the true reality.(both nations are puppets, however somalia did have a period that is was completely sovereign and respected. Ethiopia has yet to witness that day.

Keep your views and propaganda mate, most people on this forum are not stupid so naturally they will smell your bs from a far.

Keep the ethiopia delusion going mate.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You forgot to mention the Dry Nile DLC and the Oromo Invasion Expansion Pack. Sponsored By Pepsi and EA Sports.
don't forget the much awaited afar iredentist claims and greater eritrea dlc and the chinese war with india next season upgrade followed by a secret nuke nation pack sponsored and provided by east africa entertainment

It's true that Egyptians are racist, but it's well-known that Ethiopians are inherently racist throughout Africa. Even diplomats of the African Union complained of being insulted of monkeys, Addis Abeba was the sole capital city that I went to that I saw a teenage mother begging money and s at sale in front of the airport. All the misery of Africa in one place. Even Thais are more prude

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
it's well-known that Ethiopians are inherently racist throughout Africa. Even diplomats of the African Union complained of being insulted of monkeys.
Ethiopians absolutely hate the Chinese and call them flies. See the video. I time-stamped the excerpt.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
But if they uprise, it will be like Sri Lanka and China has a military base in Djibouti. But, I'm Happy to know that the population don't like those indhoyaars at least
I think Ethiopians generally don't like foreigners. I heard Amharas don't like the Turks. I am guessing Habashis view them as competitors and dislike what Turkey is doing in Somalia.

As someone wrote here these Habashi niggas are obsessed with Somalia.

I think Ethiopians generally don't like foreigners. I heard Amharas don't like the Turks. I am guessing Habashis view them as competitors and dislike what Turkey is doing in Somalia.

As someone wrote here these Habashi niggas are obsessed with Somalia.
Somalis are playing a better game. We will not do a Mugabe and kill all the hard workers of the country. We will profit and learn from the metic and we will ditch them. Xabashis are walking on a Mighty ice

Yeah, yeah, everything is donation even a private joint venture car assembly plant :comeon:
It is clear this is beyond your level, please stay in your league
:chrisfreshhah:

south-african-boy-builds-own-car-ae69.jpg

Still a donation you beggar prostitute

Trending

Latest posts