Ethiopia coming to the rescue of Failing Farmaajo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They apparently agreed to throw a bone to DESPERATE Fraudmaajo facing public backlash for his treasonous crime!

They will release more prisoners for him in a pathetic PR stunt so he can save face!

But what Fraudmaajo failed to realise is patriotism isn't something you acquire, but it's something you are born with!

Thousands of honourable folks, myself included! Have already made up their mind about him in his latest blunder!

Farmaajo has always been a patriot, either way he made a mistake. I doubt its what he wanted. So get over it.

You're a patriot? You just said yesterday you'd prefer anyone but other Somalis controlling Somali airspace, and you're ignoring the fact that SL has been giving people over to Ethiopia. Stop the calacaal.
:drakekidding:

They apparently agreed to throw a bone to DESPERATE Fraudmaajo facing public backlash for his treasonous crime!

They will release more prisoners for him in a pathetic PR stunt so he can save face!

But what Fraudmaajo failed to realise is patriotism isn't something you acquire, but it's something you are born with!

Thousands of honourable folks, myself included! Have already made up their mind about him in his latest blunder!

#FreeQalbiDhagaxOutTheCan

#Fraudmaajo

#NotMyPresident

BANTU

+op MVLI
Farmaajo right now wishing he could go back to the good ol' days at the EEO office in Buffalo

C5IYk-4WMAA8YpW.jpg

Farmaajo has always been a patriot, either way he made a mistake. I doubt its what he wanted. So get over it.

You're a patriot? You just said yesterday you'd prefer anyone but other Somalis controlling Somali airspace, and you're ignoring the fact that SL has been giving people over to Ethiopia. Stop the calacaal.
:drakekidding:

Look at you. I don't even think you believe in the bullshit you just wrote. Made a mistake? Doubt he wanted it?

This isn't a game! A veteran and freedom fighter was handed over on a silver plate to the (((enemy))) to get tortured!

This isn't something you can dismiss as a school yard mistake. No, it was agreed upon and premeditated with the Ethiopians.

If Fraudmaajo who is too much of a coward to even come out of the fortified Amisom villa Somalia and explain his treasonous actions

is a patriot, then that term is meaningless!

I don't know why you are holding me up to a standard a president is suppose to hold!

Is that the best you can do to defend him? Compare him to random people on forums?

You plan on going to the grave with him as long as adeero is his sidekick huh?

As the drunkard barwani queer use to say, Qabyaalad is one helluva drug!

:stopit:

Why is it always the African man who's already down and out that's ever ready to pick up his gun and point it at his brother? Amazing, isn't it?

@Gilgamesh Soomaalinimo is not a 3 £ dameer ready to be taken for a ride. If you are a true Soomaali, denounce the secessionist thoughts. Get past your personal grudges.

Look at you. I don't even think you believe in the bullshit you just wrote. Made a mistake? Doubt he wanted it?

This isn't a game! A veteran and freedom fighter was handed over on a silver plate to the (((enemy))) to get tortured!

This isn't something you can dismiss as a school yard mistake. No, it was agreed upon and premeditated with the Ethiopians.

If Fraudmaajo who is too much of a coward to even come out of the fortified Amisom villa Somalia and explain his treasonous actions

is a patriot, then that term is meaningless!

I don't know why you are holding me up to a standard a president is suppose to hold!

Is that the best you can do to defend him? Compare him to random people on forums?

You plan on going to the grave with him as long as adeero is his sidekick huh?

As the drunkard barwani queer use to say, Qabyaalad is one helluva drug!

:stopit:

Hes not my adeer, you guys really need to stop parroting that. I mean Farmaajo was a patriot and has been long before this presidency, its hard to believe he wanted this, and you have 0 proof you're just riding this wave as hard as you can, miskeen. Im not downplaying it you're just exaggerating it (for obvious reasons :ftw9nwa:). I was not comparing you to anyone I was just pointing people towards your silly games you've admitted you like to play. You don't care about freedom fighters being handed over, why have you never called out the SL admin for doing it? Lol so silly.

Lol nice barwani joke, it doesn't bother me. You know best about qabyalad so stop projecting.

Last edited:
Hes not my adeer, you guys really not to stop parroting that. I mean Farmaajo was a patriot and has been long before this presidency, its hard to believe he wanted this, and you have 0 proof you're just riding this wave as hard as you can, miskeen. Im not downplaying it you're just exaggerating it (for obvious reasons :ftw9nwa:). I was not comparing you to anyone I was just pointing people towards your silly games you've admitted you like to play. You don't care about freedom fighters being handed over, why have you never called out the SL admin for doing it? Lol so silly.

Lol nice barwani joke, it doesn't bother me. You know best about qabyalad so stop projecting.

The Barwani joke wasn't aimed at you. There really use to be a barwani guy here who went by Games who

use to go on drunken rants and flash niggas on tinychat. I'm not sure what happened to him, probably got banned.

As for Fraudmaajo, I will give it a rest for now....until his next slip up!;)

The Barwani joke wasn't aimed at you. There really use to be a barwani guy here who went by Games who

use to go on drunken rants and flash niggas on tinychat. I'm not sure what happened to him, probably got banned.

As for Fraudmaajo, I will give it a rest for now....until his next slip up!;)

Nah, just get a life and stop slandering people.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somalilanders always saw Farmaajo as a threat. You don't care about Qalbi Dhaqax, none of you. This is just a trick to promote your agenda. You try to put yourself in the center of outrage & outraged about the ONLF extradition. Pathetic cretins.

:lolbron:

I see all this as an Ethiopian conspiracy to reduce Farmaajo's popularity.

ONLF were always being caught in Somalia, SL and Kenya and being sent to Ethiopia but secretly always.
This case is unique because everyone now knows about it.

This isn't the first extradition, believe me.

Somalilanders always saw Farmaajo as a threat. You don't care about Qalbi Dhaqax, none of you. This is just a trick to promote your agenda. You try to put yourself in the center of outrage & outraged about the ONLF extradition. Pathetic cretins.

ONLF were always being caught in Somalia, SL and Kenya and being sent to Ethiopia but secretly always.

Nobody cares about what conspiracy theory you believe in you tribalist nut-job. :)

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you defending this indefensible action and making excuses

for him just because he happens to be darood. You screamed in everyone's face about

Farmaajo being a wadani all these months and when he does something like this you run around trying

to find excuses for him. If it was HSM doing this nobody would be working so hard to defend him

but golden boy farmajo must protected at all cost because he's one of our "own".

Darood munafiqnimo never ceases to amaze me. :pachah1:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Nobody cares about what conspiracy theory you believe in you tribalist nut-job. :)

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you defending this indefensible action and making excuses

for him just because he happens to be darood. You screamed in everyone's face about

Farmaajo being a wadani all these months and when he does something like this you run around trying

to find excuses for him. If it was HSM doing this nobody would be working so hard to defend him

but golden boy farmajo must protected at all cost because he's one of our "own".

Darood munafiqnimo never ceases to amaze me. :pachah1:
Why are you accusing me of qabiliste? I don't even know HSM's qabil:mjlol: HSM would probably turn QalbiDaqax or any other ONLF over to Ethiopia like everyone before him, and all other Somali regions.

The only threat Failmaarjo poses is to women without a muhrim.

Status
Not open for further replies.