Ethiopia blames egypt for unrest, will start filling dam

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:gucciwhat::damedamn:
Honestly i feel for abiy, if he was smart he'd not alienate his oromo ppl and let amhara and tigray deal with egypt if the ship starts to sink, cus when those bullets start flying and all civilisation goes out the window you need a qabil to back you.

Egypt will invade if they sense weakness. We still don't know if the US backs them to spite china or not. Then again if china comes in with their ruthless nature, will they oppress the oromos and somalis or will they arm all groups and see who the winner is so they can deal with them as usual?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
i'm sad that they blocked internet in there, i wanted to see destruction in realtime.:meleshame:
we could've had comfy megathreads fallowing this spectacle, but no we have to content with conservative estimates from the goverment and twitter hearsay.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
i'm sad that they blocked internet in there, i wanted to see destruction in realtime.:meleshame:
we could've had comfy megathreads fallowing this spectacle, but no we have to content with conservative estimates from the goverment and twitter hearsay.
Do you think it's over with them about to fill the dam and Egypt adamant they will invade?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Do you think it's over with them about to fill the dam and Egypt adamant they will invade?
no, they don't have the resources curently to sustain a full scale war, we're talking about a country who's buying there own gas from israel. the only way for them win is to use subversive tactics to fuel the current ethnic hatred/division in ethiopian to the point where can't aford to fill the dam because there busy fighting rebels.

:gucciwhat::damedamn:
Honestly i feel for abiy, if he was smart he'd not alienate his oromo ppl and let amhara and tigray deal with egypt if the ship starts to sink, cus when those bullets start flying and all civilisation goes out the window you need a qabil to back you.

Egypt will invade if they sense weakness. We still don't know if the US backs them to spite china or not. Then again if china comes in with their ruthless nature, will they oppress the oromos and somalis or will they arm all groups and see who the winner is so they can deal with them as usual?
bruh i didnt even take into consideration the US and china backing on opposite sides of this we might be in another proxy war

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
bruh i didnt even take into consideration the US and china backing on opposite sides of this we might be in another proxy war
The US will back egypt for sure because of israel wanting their puppet to remain in power. If sisi loses a war they will revolt and turn on him, like what the russians did to siad barre in 77.

I doubt the chinese are up for a proxy war but that might complicate things in ethiopia. They might finally see what somalis have went through in the 70-80's which resulted in disaster till today.

Trending

Latest posts