Ethiopia annexing Hiiraan

Funny how they were saying Ethiopia would annex the north but the truth is Kenya and Ethiopia will swallow the lawless failed state that is the south. Hiiraan residents are under alshabaab gumeysi and amisom now facing Ethiopian expansionism someone tell the bushman Godax to save his people.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Seems like fake news. Somalis are full of shit. But if this is confirmed even i will give up on the south.

:manny:

Huuno maxaad ku qosli? @Mehmet iska celiya gaalada mise waxaad isleedihiin dee barwaaqada Ogadenia ka dilaacdey baad wax ka heleysaan. I think there are some non Ogaden who are hoping Ethiopia annexes them in hopes of getting some of that shidaal. Kinda scary because they are digging their own graves i,m afraid.

Should be inters
Huuno maxaad ku qosli? @Mehmet iska celiya gaalada mise waxaad isleedihiin dee barwaaqada Ogadenia ka dilaacdey baad wax ka heleysaan. I think there are some non Ogaden who are hoping Ethiopia annexes them in hopes of getting some of that shidaal. Kinda scary because they are digging their own graves i,m afraid.
Yes but lucky for them that a full scale war can not be afforded by somalia's broke enemies

But they will loose those 13 seats, they will be nothing if they ever join that country that hates Somalis equally. I hope this is just a rumor, if its not, that is THE dumbest thing a Somali would do.
Yeah alot of idiots leading those southern regions but ethiopia is breaking from within sooner than later so it should be interesting to see if they dare

But they will loose those 13 seats, they will be nothing if they ever join that country that hates Somalis equally. I hope this is just a rumor, if its not, that is THE dumbest thing a Somali would do.
Very foolish as we can get back our lands that the british gave away but we must clean our own house first from all the sellouts

We been fighting them for over 100 hundred years despite them having all that support so unless some will fight for them i think everything will be fine

Trending