Ethiopia annexing Awdal

I didn't read what she wrote and I don't think I will read any of her posts again. Can someone tell me if she became again personal for the 10000000th time ? I expect she called me nerd, weirdo, talked about SL and seccesionists and how they're all traitors. Ehhm maybe I am a basement dweller ?

Would be interesting to know. Thanks guys !
Lool, whatever helps you sleep better I guess.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
6D14DAFF-84FD-49AD-9EB4-52B59CEEA0AF.jpeg

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Wasn’t this nigga a hardcore N&N supporter? Now he’s advocating for Somalia to join Ethiopia :gucciwhat:
Awdal
Nabad iyo Nolol supporter and their love for Ethopians is mind-blowing. This guy @addislad is one of them. They made a whole thread about calling out @Django for a post he didn't even write himself from a random Kenyan forum, but they have somehow no problem in taking the Ethopian flag as dp and asking regions to join Ethiopia.
Stop fabricating lies about me I was just asking gadabuursi what they thought about whole situation with issaq sidelining them and what alternatives they had.:kodaksmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Awdal

Stop fabricating lies about me I was just asking gadabuursi what they thought about whole situation with issaq sidelining them and what alternatives they had.:kodaksmiley:
What do you mean sidelining them? They have the current VP position and have been president of somaliland for 8 years if you wanna talk about who been sideline in somaliland politics talk about gx not gadabursi

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
No one should question my allegiance to my beloved somalia, I will spill my own blood to protect her :salute:

Unlike you issaqs I'm not a traitor :camby:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This is retarded Marehan boy addislad we Gadabursi already have many good amount of land in Ethiopia inside of Somali Region so I Don’t understand why you didn’t already know this :trumpsmirk:

Awbare district in Fafan Zone is all Gadabursi, Dembel District in Sitti Zone, and the Harawa Valley also is ours. We are good with what we got

Look at it this way, Ethiopia is desperate for a sea access if we give them what they want by sacrificing awdal then they will stop interfering in south Somalia that is one less enemy we have to worry about.

I had a feeling your a xabash from your name this is just proof now. Sorry mate we don’t eat raw, don’t need AIDS ababa, prostitution, poverty and beggars on our streets. we are happy with somalia

Trending

Latest posts