Ethiopia annexing Awdal

Look at it this way, Ethiopia is desperate for a sea access if we give them what they want by sacrificing awdal then they will stop interfering in south Somalia that is one less enemy we have to worry about.
What kind of pussy political tactic is that? "Oh maybe if we give awdal to Ethiopia those big meanies will finally leave poor ol Somalia alone!" Ma walaantahay niyoo? :faysalwtf:

That is the political equivalent to getting cucked, might as well give jubbaland to Kenya so those professional grass hoppers can leave us alone too, f*ck outta here with that logic!

I don't care how divided Somalia is from autonomous states to independent nations, no living Somali would ever give our ancestors lands away to Ethiopia, especially for a retarded reason like securing peace.

Stupidest thing ive read all year well done! :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
What kind of pussy political tactic is that? "Oh maybe if we give awdal to Ethiopia those big meanies will finally leave poor ol Somalia alone!" Ma walaantahay niyoo? :faysalwtf:

That is the political equivalent to getting cucked, might as well give jubbaland to Kenya so those professional grass hoppers can leave us alone too, f*ck outta here with that logic!

I don't care how divided Somalia is from autonomous states to independent nations, no living Somali would ever give our ancestors lands away to Ethiopia, especially for a retarded reason like securing peace.

Stupidest thing ive read all year well done! :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn:

I get to admit my biases towards Ethiopia maybe hindering my thinking. All I want is for Ethiopia to have a sea access and for Somalia to have an over lasting peace why can't i have both. Having a dual allegiance is hard:banderas:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I get to admit my biases towards Ethiopia maybe hindering my thinking. All I want is for Ethiopia to have a sea access and for Somalia to have an over lasting peace why can't i have both. Having a dual allegiance is hard:banderas:
No this is absolutely retarded and will never happen. I’m sorry but you bugged eye midgets will forever be landlocked. :pachah1:

It'll never happen, you play with the cards you're dealt with, don't like it? Blame your ancestors. :pachah1:

Nabad iyo Nolol supporter and their love for Ethopians is mind-blowing. This guy @addislad is one of them. They made a whole thread about calling out @Django for a post he didn't even write himself from a random Kenyan forum, but they have somehow no problem in taking the Ethopian flag as dp and asking regions to join Ethiopia.

Nabad iyo Nolol supporter and their love for Ethopians is mind-blowing. This guy @addislad is one of them. They made a whole thread about calling out @Django for a post he didn't even write himself from a random Kenyan forum, but they have somehow no problem in taking the Ethopian flag as dp and asking regions to join Ethiopia.
LOL who are you trying to fool? Everyone knows about extremist SLers open love for habeshi. Even one of the former on here waraabe was online lamenting about Ethiopian abandonment.

Nobody respects traitors. I’m NN show me someone who has spoken out against Ethiopia more than I? All of NN twitter is busy defending our honour and meanwhile,

We will ally with whoever as long as we can advance our people. You have no shame wallahi, the only ppl who have ever loved Ethiopians is extremist SLers and it’s shameful.

You’re delusional.

LOL who are you trying to fool? Everyone knows about extremist SLers open love for habeshi. Even one of the former on here waraabe was online lamenting about Ethiopian abandonment.

Nobody respects traitors. I’m NN show me someone who has spoken out against Ethiopia more than I? All of NN twitter is busy defending our honour and meanwhile,

We will ally with whoever as long as we can advance our people. You have no shame wallahi, the only ppl who have ever loved Ethiopians is extremist SLers and it’s shameful.

You’re delusional.

I didn't read what she wrote and I don't think I will read any of her posts again. Can someone tell me if she became again personal for the 10000000th time ? I expect she called me nerd, weirdo, talked about SL and seccesionists and how they're all traitors. Ehhm maybe I am a basement dweller ?

Would be interesting to know. Thanks guys !

Trending

Latest posts