BREAKING NEWS Ethiopia admits shooting down Kenyan plane in Somalia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Yahya @kickz
you dumbasses know that this flight was aproved by the goverment, right?
EXkk3szXgAE8z4R

idiots celebrating ethiopian troops shooting somali owned airplane carrying medical supplies.:snoop:

Look at the report, it says it was shot down and also denies it. So which is it?

Damn. So i guess ethiopia straight up said f*ck you to kenya.

Until the icj case is over with i will support the ethiopians.
:drakelaugh: :pachah1:
Somali people killed in somalia airspace and u think it was Kenyan L?

how do you justify and convince this to yourself?

also if you support this you are enemy of Somalia and Somali people.
No matter how we much we disagree on politics, we should never allow or condone Somali civilians getting murdured in their own country.

No matter how we much we disagree on politics, we should never allow or condone Somali civilians getting murdured in their own country.
Well at least now we know were these N&N zombies stand on Somali Nationalism.

What a pity and demeaning Ethiopia’s got a footbold in Somalia how many soldiers do they have in Somalia? and where are they based Somalia needs to to be self sufficient ASAP

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

No matter how we much we disagree on politics, we should never allow or condone Somali civilians getting murdered in their own country.
I never condoned it, but the pot is calling the kettle black. Reer nfd chose to support their warlord and colonizers kenyans that took their land, under-fund their regions on purpose and refuse them freedom.

They are grown men and women that can make up their own minds. Flying illegally into somali airspace on the behalf of kenyans is not a great idea.

The situation is tense in the south and the flight was unannounced. It could have been taken as a surprise attack by the troops and hence they retaliated instead of takign chances. Kenyan media should be sued for threatening war multiple times with somalia over the maritime. They escalated tensions.

Go complain to the kenyans. I'm not buying your sob story.

Aun to the victims.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Look at the report, it says it was shot down and also denies it. So which is it?
They really can't read. They think we are children. What's up with yall kenyan coon somalis.

Qabilism lowers your iq. Aun to the victims, but the flight was not registered and this report is due to the incompetent amisom trying to cover for their kikyu brothers.

Lets wait for the official fgs investigation. Amisom are fools. Thank god they will leave in 2021. For your information i want the ethiopians out and the kenyans. But because of tribalist fools like yourselves, we have a divided nation with an army of few professionally trained troops from few qabils.

Keep complaining about the ills of somalia while contributing to it. We had sharif, we had abdullahi yunis, we even had the fat cutn hsm. All these men from esteemed qabils and they couldn't free us from misery. The whole my qabil can save the country, or my qabil needs to lead narrative will only delude you forever.

I never said N&N were perfect. There's alot i don't agree with them on. Just that the opposition are 1000 times worse.

Stop replying to me with your bs. Long story short. Idc which qabil gives us a good leader unlike you fools. We just need one now and all foreign troops out.
:drakelaugh:

I never condoned it, but the pot is calling the kettle black. Reer nfd chose to support their warlord and colonizers kenyans that took their land, under-fund their regions on purpose and refuse them freedom.

They are grown men and women that can make up their own minds. Flying illegally into somali airspace on the behalf of kenyans is not a great idea.

The situation is tense in the south and the flight was unannounced. It could have been taken as a surprise attack by the troops and hence they retaliated instead of takign chances. Kenyan media should be sued for threatening war multiple times with somalia over the maritime. They escalated tensions.

Go complain to the kenyans. I'm not buying your sob story.

Aun to the victims.
Haven't you seen this already?
1589146037025.png

Trending