Ethiopa is light years ahead of somalia

I came across that video in the first picture, and searched up the quality of the road infrastructures by countries. And was surprised to find out Ethiopia ranks ahead of russia. I remember visiting Ethiopia 15 years ago, when I was a kid, and could easily say they have way better infrastructure than us. Of Italians in the comment section are complaining about them being slaves to Germany 😂 we're hopless

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220523-233438_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220523-233438_YouTube.jpg
    716.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_20220523-233717_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220523-233717_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    656 KB · Views: 170
I came across that video in the first picture, and searched up the quality of the road infrastructures by countries. And was surprised to find out Ethiopia ranks ahead of russia. I remember visiting Ethiopia 15 years ago, when I was a kid, and could easily say they have way better infrastructure than us. Of Italians in the comment section are complaining about them being slaves to Germany 😂 we're hopless
What ?
Ethiopia was created by white man in 1880s.A feudalistic backward state which was primitive in every sense living in mud thatched houses called castles for emporors like Menelik.

Aethipia is ancient Kush civilisation predating Axum empire

Amharic were never part of Axumite empire and they rose from the ashes of the Agew empire of King Lalibella.

mrlog

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What ?
Ethiopia was created by white man in 1880s.A feudalistic backward state which was primitive in every sense living in mud thatched houses called castles for emporors like Menelik.

Aethipia is ancient Kush civilisation predating Axum empire

Amharic were never part of Axumite empire and they rose from the ashes of the Agew empire of King Lalibella.
Thanks for the history. But @Ahmedahmed5000 was talking about current days. When talking about modern infrastructure, he's not wrong. Look at the Renaissance damn for example...

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ethiopia’s only claim to fame is population. When you have that many people you have world powers willing to invest.

However most of that population is not amhara hence why they’re always on the verge of collapsing given the ruling amhara class absolutely despise the Oromo, Tigray, Afar, Somalis and you can’t subjugate that many ethnicities for long without a war