Ethio- berbera deal finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
qaldaan waraaabe... it's not about dreiling the thread . it's about facts. iam talking about facts... . North Somalia aka Somaliland is part of Somalia and whole world recogniced that... and maamulka Hargeysa only Fully a controll 2 region sin the North whichs Waqooyi galbeed and awdal... Hargeysa adminsitration does not controll whole togdheer region because the second biggest city in togdheer Buuhoodle is the hands of SSC khaatumo.. and sool most of its hands of Khaatumo and so Snaag.. back to the mawduuc.. Ethiopia and berbera port can not be compared Jabuuti port because of berberas lack of infrastructure.

waraabe

Your superior
qaldaan waraaabe... it's not about dreiling the thread . it's about facts. iam talking about facts... . North Somalia aka Somaliland is part of Somalia and whole world recogniced that... and maamulka Hargeysa only Fully a controll 2 region sin the North whichs Waqooyi galbeed and awdal... Hargeysa adminsitration does not controll whole togdheer region because the second biggest city in togdheer Buuhoodle is the hands of SSC khaatumo.. and sool most of its hands of Khaatumo and so Snaag.. back to the mawduuc.. Ethiopia and berbera port can not be compared Jabuuti port because of berberas lack of infrastructure.

What has that got to do with berbera corridor deal? @AbdiJohnson this guy is derailing my thread

Waraabe do yoiu think abdijohnson is your cousin nacas la justicier who caried like baby when i gave big karbaash on gabdhihii SNM waa waqooyiga somalia ka dagaalami jiray and their failure to capture hargeysa burco berbera isaaqland even when siyaad bare goverment collapsed...

Good, now I want Somaliland to start acquiring arms in the black market and prepare for the eventual war with Somalia. :gunsmiley:

na libaax sanka taabte before you reach to the south Somalia first you have to bass this heavy well armed soldiers in Togdheer region the city of Buuhoodle and then you ca talk about fighting against south somalia

Sorry, I don't speak donkey
giphy.gif

waraabe

Your superior
you gave us proboganda style video which show nothing about 2 parties signing bilateral businesses agreement between Hargeysa administration and Ethiopia. We only see cars crusing Adis ababa central...

That is the Somaliland delegation

Fly dubai Inay hargeysa u duusho waxaa Green light siiyey Dawlada federal Somalia... sidoo kale inay Dubai dhisto dekada berbera sidoo kale waxaa ogolaatay dawlada dhexe ee Somalia...Marka maamulka faqashta ee hargeysa waa inay na siisaa some credit sababtoo ah dawlada imaaraadka carabta oo ku dhaarata jiritaanka midnimada somalia inay bussinies deal la saxiixdo north somalia anagaa ka masuuul ah..

waraabe

Your superior
Fly dubai Inay hargeysa u duusho waxaa Green light siiyey Dawlada federal Somalia... sidoo kale inay Dubai dhisto dekada berbera sidoo kale waxaa ogolaatay dawlada dhexe ee Somalia...Marka maamulka faqashta ee hargeysa waa inay na siisaa some credit sababtoo ah dawlada imaaraadka carabta oo ku dhaarata jiritaanka midnimada somalia inay bussinies deal la saxiixdo north somalia anagaa ka masuuul ah..

Kkkkkkkk what has that got to do with berbera corridor deal tho?
This thread is specifically about berbera Ethiopia corridor

Dittore, I agree completely that Somaliland is a Maamul goboleed like any other Laakin Let's just be happy that the Northern districts of the federal republic of Somalia are developing.

waraabe

Your superior
Dittore, I agree completely that Somaliland is a Maamul goboleed like any other Laakin Let's just be happy that the Northern districts of the federal republic of Somalia are developing.

Kkkkk slave cagdheer, are you allowed to pray

Status
Not open for further replies.