Ethio bakhti Zionist woman going viral for her hateful speech about Palestinians

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Bakhti Ethio is mad about Palestinians waving their own flag in their own country kkkkkkkkk :wtfdis:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
You'd think these Ethios have mastered the art of ducking hate the way a fighter jet would evade heat-seeking missiles by dropping flares
The Wire Reaction GIF

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
God, her audacity is unbelievable.
You'd think these Ethios have mastered the art of ducking hate the way a fighter jet would evade heat-seeking missiles by dropping flares
The Wire Reaction GIF
She speaks like those assimilated migrants of Asian or Latinos in the US trying to act like white racists, but with an accent.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
:pacspit: ''They should go to Gaza, they would feel right at home. Why here? Why on our land?''

I'm not too surprised, the land-grabbing DNA runs deep in her blood

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
God, her audacity is unbelievable.

She speaks like those assimilated migrants of Asian or Latinos in the US trying to act like white racists, but with an accent.
I think they experimented on her to make her this way, this level of delusion is insane🤣

The ethio jews have to be this extreme because they don't wanna be packed and shipped back to ethiopia, where they'll be treated like 2nd or 3rd class citizens-and this is coming from me, a Muslim Oromo :D

Those sick people are brought up in a society that says they are the chosen people. This is the consequence of that. Less empathy for non-Jews. It's easy to be a genocidal maniac if you grow up in a culture that dehumanizes others and places what is the standard of "human" as whatever you are. That is why you hear among Israelis that if "Palestinians" lived like humans they could get along. The statement alone places "human" as, whatever they are/prefer, and the assumption that Palestinians are humans is not given outright. So when that is the casual Israeli mindset, no wonder these sick people are greenlighting genocide.

Especially when their religion emphasizes a sense of constant persecution complex where they are supposed to be punished by lower humans all the time for their transgressions as they interpret their religion. Non-Jews are nothing more than propping factors for Jews to be the center of attention, a mechanism for their growth but still fundamentally lesser beings that punish them for unjust reasons. There is the obvious factor, moreover, with Jews hating Muslims on a deep level that often gets ignored. The Christian is ignorant and fearful of the truth of Islam so he is avoidant by making true contact and making up pathetic lies, being already confused by reducing the commitment to Christianity to liberalist values - really synonymous generally at this point by practice and perspective (lack thereof in the former). The Jew is familiar with the truth of Islam but due to his religo-tribalist disposition, uses the ignorance of kafirs to attack and attempt to undermine Islam often under the pretext of Judeo-Chrstian values (i.e., Western liberalism and consequential civilizational horizon).

Israeli women speak like they have high testosterone and too much unchecked kibir. It's nasty and unattractive. I mean this in any context.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Those sick people are brought up in a society that says they are the chosen people. This is the consequence of that. Less empathy for non-Jews. It's easy to be a genocidal maniac if you grow up in a culture that dehumanizes others and places what is the standard of "human" as whatever you are. That is why you hear among Israelis that if "Palestinians" lived like humans they could get along. The statement alone places "human" as, whatever they are/prefer, and the assumption that Palestinians are humans is not given outright. So when that is the casual Israeli mindset, no wonder these sick people are greenlighting genocide.

Especially when their religion emphasizes a sense of constant persecution complex where they are supposed to be punished by lower humans all the time for their transgressions as they interpret their religion. Non-Jews are nothing more than propping factors for Jews to be the center of attention, a mechanism for their growth but still fundamentally lesser beings that punish them for unjust reasons. There is the obvious factor, moreover, with Jews hating Muslims on a deep level that often gets ignored. The Christian is ignorant and fearful of the truth of Islam so he is avoidant by making true contact and making up pathetic lies, being already confused by reducing the commitment to Christianity to liberalist values - really synonymous generally at this point by practice and perspective (lack thereof in the former). The Jew is familiar with the truth of Islam but due to his religo-tribalist disposition, uses the ignorance of kafirs to attack and attempt to undermine Islam often under the pretext of Judeo-Chrstian values (i.e., Western liberalism and consequential civilizational horizon).

Israeli women speak like they have high testosterone and too much unchecked kibir. It's nasty and unattractive. I mean this in any context.
The kibir of some of their women has reached outer space

Trending