Ethan Forgive Me Nacalaa kkkk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun all this time I was chatting to Pee wee Herman :ohlord:
Why do you stay chatting about Hennessy? I'm going to report you to your principal waskan yaho instead of doing your homework you're online chatting about Hennessy :faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm insulted wallahi I had to google pee wee what's his face and it's a cadaan nigga kkkk
IMG_3992.PNG

Nacaala why would you compare me to nin cadaan ah oo gaal ah blud it's beef anytime I see you on here there's going to be a misunderstanding :damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Damn!! i didn't know you where this slow:farmajoyaab:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you sift through my threads that's dealing with the occult you will see where my mind state is I'm well versed in the esoteric but I have to dumb myself down so I can start to make sense for most, indeed in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Baby ba tahay you only know baby lotion follow my threads from time to time and embrace the cognitive dissonance boowe I will awaken you to the realities around you:friendhug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In these testing times where things are not what they seem to be we can only pray to the most benevolent in order he may let us see things as they're and not as they appear to be amiin

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
School cafeteria? :chrisfreshhah:

My g the sperm that are in my balls sack are older than you nin odey ba ahay oo bidaar weyn leh I have even bidaar growing on my pubes iga cabso ba ku iri :ufdup:
If you sift through my threads that's dealing with the occult you will see where my mind state is I'm well versed in the esoteric but I have to dumb myself down so I can start to make sense for most, indeed in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.
You sound like my Somali ex and he was plain retarded. He is known as a conspiracy theorist when you look up his claims like pizzagate is real you encounter an overwhelming amount of evidence against it.

Spend your 'intellect' on real things that actually advance society. What you said is enough however for me to rule you out as an intellect. You're an inbred. Absolutely innate. THE OCCULT. BWAHHAHA.

c31.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You sound like my Somali ex and he was plain retarded. He is known as a conspiracy theorist when you look up his claims like pizzagate is real you encounter an overwhelming amount of evidence against it.

Spend your 'intellect' on real things that actually advance society. What you said is enough however for me to rule you out as an intellect. You're an inbred. Absolutely innate. THE OCCULT. BWAHHAHA.

View attachment 29269
I rather be a conspiracy theorist than a gaal who worships a white Jesus you gaal hoe:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Seriously don't waste your time with him. I've been boosting your rating ratio so it isnt a wasted conversation. He's a waste of space and time. The occult kulaha. BWAHAHAHA
You're a gaal I reiterate you have every right to walk on the streets naked what did you expect some kind words from me? Maxa tagan nahay illahay naarta hakugu foogayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending