Ethan Forgive Me Nacalaa kkkk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boowe it's the one drop rule in Somalia nin ajnabi ba tahay you're ahead of the game masha Allah you are clued up you're on point hence @leeroy jenkins :siilaanyolaugh:
Theres nothing i hate more then a fucking sheegato :susp:
Who let this fucking moryaan claim us for god sake. I know my ancestors freed your moryaan people but theres no need to claim us sxb it's all good.

Audhubillahi you . TRY TALKING TO ME AGAIN YOU MUNAFIQ
Walaaly iska ilaali qomu luut kaan. Nigga was talking about going to the ground with another man while holding a bottle of henny. Wallahi i wouldn't be surprised if he played touch butt with @waraab.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There nothing i hate more then a fucking sheegato :susp:
Who let this fucking moryaan claim us for god sake. I know my ancestors freed your moryaan people but theres no need to claim us sxb it's all good.

Walaaly iska ilaali qomu luut kaan. Nigga was talking about going to the ground with another man while holding a bottle of henny. Wallahi i wouldn't be surprised if he played touch butt with @waraab.
It's not my fault you're an ajnabi and you don't understand Somali what I said was aniga iyo adigo iyo weliba Hennessyga dhuulka ba islaa galeena kkkk

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
There nothing i hate more then a fucking sheegato :susp:

You should have told me before aboowe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No wonder you didn't get banned ilaa you were giving up that futo to @AbdiJew :susp:
Why would I get banned? I don't back bite I'm not bias I don't practice favouritism I treat everybody the same and since my time here I have never asked for anyone to get banned I don't hold grudges i have never blocked someone more time I just agree to disagree I take everything said to me with a pinch of salt and last but not least I treat everybody the same regardless of whether they share my deen qabil or ideology

Why would I get banned? I don't back bite I'm not bias I don't practice favouritism I treat everybody the same and since my time here I have never asked for anyone to get banned I don't hold grudges i have never blocked someone more time I just agree to disagree I take everything said to me with a pinch of salt and last but not least I treat everybody the same regardless of whether they share my deen qabil or ideology
:ulyin:
Waar benta naga daa your one deranged person fcker.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You must be one of those weired dons who sits alone in the school cafeteria speaking to himself.:siilaanyolaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
School cafeteria? :chrisfreshhah:

My g the sperm that are in my balls sack are older than you nin odey ba ahay oo bidaar weyn leh I have even bidaar growing on my pubes iga cabso ba ku iri :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending