Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Wtf r u on about

:what1:
If you don't know now you know nigga. Accept the blessed message or fadlan
IMG_6188.PNG

Cognitive dissonance isn t one to forgive easily. I don't blame him because I said some very unforgivable things about the prophet and allah. That said, he is superceding God's judgement by saying he can't forgive me when God can.

He doesn't treat any militant gaals this way just me even though I'm Muslim. It's because he feels betrayal in his heart that a noble cisman mahamoud went so far against Islam. It's also why he can call me abaayo macaan yet still insult me. It's a disease called cognitive dissonance and our brother suffers from it.
I hope you've learnt your lesson.
Never side with a crazy person, even if they share the same qabil as you.:liberaltears:

I don't take sides based off of qabiil you should know this yourself since I dislike you. I take sides by who is right.
If that's the case then why where you attacking the maskeen isaqs? What have they done to you to deserve being called langaab and other disparaging words. Be honest walaal the hate you have for me and the hate you have for other issaqs are to completely different types. The dislike you have for me is justifiable while you hate Isaaqs just for being secessionists.

Ps. Aren't you muslim? why do you hate your muslim brother/sister just because they come from another clan. Isn't the deen we share more than enough?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive dissonance isn t one to forgive easily. I don't blame him because I said some very unforgivable things about the prophet and allah. That said, he is superceding God's judgement by saying he can't forgive me when God can.

He doesn't treat any militant gaals this way just me even though I'm Muslim. It's because he feels betrayal in his heart that a noble cisman mahamoud went so far against Islam. It's also why he can call me abaayo macaan yet still insult me. It's a disease called cognitive dissonance and our brother suffers from it.
@ any militant gaal and let's see what they have to say about me, I say brace yourself for the onslaught of calaacal kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How is @Cognitivedissonance schooling people on religion when he posted a video of himself at a club with strippers during Ramadhan?
It just does not make sense at all.. :faysalwtf:
I was raising awareness, on the outside it said a restaurant and on the inside it was satans anus nacaala I recorded footage as evidence so that young impressionable males & females don't get duped into going into them sort of places my intentions were sincere besides if a chick rubs her ass on you what can you do? You just have to grin and bear it cause it's not like you could push her away cause that would be assault it's an Orwellian society

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If that's the case then why where you attacking the maskeen isaqs? What have they done to you to deserve being called langaab and other disparaging words. Be honest walaal the hate you have for me and the hate you have for other issaqs are to completely different types. The dislike you have for me is justifiable while you hate Isaaqs just for being secessionists.

Ps. Aren't you muslim? why do you hate your muslim brother/sister just because they come from another clan. Isn't the deen we share more than enough?
Does she hate you because you're a mongrel :chrisfreshhah:

Alla beerka :dead:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@leeroy jenkins war nin yaho I will buy you a bottle of henny inkaar ha kugu dhaco ee iga haar bastar yaho Cali beysteenka ah I will buy you a lottery ticket too hadu illahagaa illahay yahay bal iga haar.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hoyooda waas who the f are you calling mongrel? the only mongrel here is the siil you came out of you little garaac. Just remember fagget we follow the one drop rule so your moryaan ass can't claim use.
Boowe it's the one drop rule in Somalia nin ajnabi ba tahay you're ahead of the game masha Allah you are clued up you're on point hence @leeroy jenkins :siilaanyolaugh:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I was raising awareness, on the outside it said a restaurant and on the inside it was satans anus nacaala I recorded footage as evidence so that young impressionable males & females don't get duped into going into them sort of places my intentions were sincere besides if a chick rubs her ass on you what can you do? You just have to grin and bear it cause it's not like you could push her away cause that would be assault it's an Orwellian society
Audhubillahi you . TRY TALKING TO ME AGAIN YOU MUNAFIQ

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Audhubillahi you . TRY TALKING TO ME AGAIN YOU MUNAFIQ
Abaayo macaan Somali ba nahay ninkan ajnibiga ah @leeroy jenkins yuu naga faaidaysan iil gaar ah ku fiiiri waa cadowga ummada somaliyeed tankalena Isaac waa Somalidiid abaayo macaan tas ruunte waa kugu raacsan nahay boqolki iyo boqol ruunte hadaa neceb tahay intas waa wax lugu farxo:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts