Ethan Forgive Me Nacalaa kkkk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Qumayo waxid Isaac chased you off your land naaya don't make me chase you off Somali spot iskoronyo waxiid intee Isaac soo bully gareeyeen markas she got the audacity to talk to me nin mohamud saleeban ah beerka caro ku goosay:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Naag Isaac ah see u sheegan karta Majeerteen wallahi aduuyo gadoon weeye first it was madhiban now Isaac nacaala next they will come for our first names:faysalwtf:

Gambar

VIP
Qumayo waxid Isaac chased you off your land naaya don't make me chase you off Somali spot iskoronyo waxiid intee Isaac soo bully gareeyeen markas she got the audacity to talk to me nin mohamud saleeban ah beerka caro ku goosay:susp:
And you're supposed to be so pro Puntland and Harti? :icon lol: What's with the superiority complex? What happened to walaaltinimo and Puntland is for all? :icon lol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Then why did you say to me that I was jealous of habar awal how can me a mohamud saleeban be jealous of Isaac :mybusiness:
Yo, I didn't know much about Isaaq much less that they had subclans until sspot. Theyre so langaab and irrelevant theyre off our radar but the few here that cry about ictiraaf are enough to make me hate all of them.

Yo in the grand scheme of things (IRL) them crying for ictiraaf is like an inconsequential baby crying and throwing blocks across the room it's why no real country takes them seriously and why nobody will give them recognition. Forget about the Texas comparison, it's as if rhode island one day claimed they were separate from the United states.

I need to spend less time on here because I don't want to have to go ape on the next miskeen Isaaq I meet IRL because of these retards on the internet that fight for a cause that nobody in North western Somalia can win.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And you're supposed to be so pro Puntland and Harti? :icon lol: What's with the superiority complex? What happened to walaaltinimo and Puntland is for all? :icon lol:
Puntland iyo harti meeshan Maxa keenay? Naag Isaac ah ba tahay baayo you grew up amongst that race and you know their language and religion you don't know anything about Puntland naaya I don't even understand you Somali it's Isaac Somali atleast if it was warsengeli or samaroon Ciise warsengeli accent I would understand it.

Somaliland burco berbera hargaisa are not part of Somalia Isaac are their own race & country.

Yo, I didn't know much about Isaaq much less that they had subclans until sspot. Theyre so langaab and irrelevant theyre off our radar but the few here that cry about ictiraaf are enough to make me hate all of them.

Yo in the grand scheme of things (IRL) them crying for ictiraaf is like an inconsequential baby crying and throwing blocks across the room it's why no real country takes them seriously and why nobody will give them recognition. Forget about the Texas comparison, it's as if rhode island one day claimed they were separate from the United states.

I need to spend less time on here because I don't want to have to go ape on the next miskeen Isaaq I meet IRL because of these retards on the internet that fight for a cause that nobody in North western Somalia can win.
:meleshame:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Abaayo macaan I don't mean to be harsh but forget about going ape shit on a random Isaac after renouncing Islam you have every right to walk on the streets naked.

Gambar

VIP
Puntland iyo harti meeshan Maxa keenay? Naag Isaac ah ba tahay baayo you grew up amongst that race and you know their language and religion you don't know anything about Puntland naaya I don't even understand you Somali it's Isaac Somali atleast if it was warsengeli or samaroon Ciise warsengeli accent I would understand it.

Somaliland burco berbera hargaisa are not part of Somalia Isaac are their own race & country.

There's an Isaaq religion? What is it? :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
For example half my family are from kismayo (MJ) the other half from Bari (Mj)

You as a Isaac only settle in burco berbera hargaisa laangaabnimo and you have the audacity to scream icitiraaf forget the rest of Majeerteen mahamud saleeban alone sit on more land and are more in number than the whole of Isaac we have more clout both in Somalia and in the diaspora :ahh:

For example half my family are from kismayo (MJ) the other half from Bari (Mj)

You as a Isaac only settle in burco berbera hargaisa laangaabnimo and you have the audacity to scream icitiraaf forget the rest of Majeerteen mahamud saleeban alone sit on more land and are more in number than the whole of Isaac we have more clout both in Somalia and in the diaspora :ahh:
I don't mind you cussing isaaqs but can you at least spell isaaq properly. Like wtf is isaac? :mindblown:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Is it common for Somali youngsters to talk about qabil in Europe? Or does this site attract the crazies.

I'm lucky to even know my sub clan, let a lone other qabilis lol

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@GodKnowsBest you chose the wrong to side with @Cognitivedissonance over the maskiin lady @Gambar :jaynerd:
Wallahi it will take days to recover from the burn he gave you:kanyehmm:
Cognitive dissonance isn t one to forgive easily. I don't blame him because I said some very unforgivable things about the prophet and allah. That said, he is superceding God's judgement by saying he can't forgive me when God can.

He doesn't treat any militant gaals this way just me even though I'm Muslim. It's because he feels betrayal in his heart that a noble cisman mahamoud went so far against Islam. It's also why he can call me abaayo macaan yet still insult me. It's a disease called cognitive dissonance and our brother suffers from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.