Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
g7PJeyL.png
IMG_6648.PNG

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Coldoon is a patriot who willing went to prison to unite Somalia. We haven't had people with this much abnegation since the civil war.
Hes a terrorist sympathizer. Good time farmaajo decided to hand this nurjobs to ethiopians who know how to deal with them :rejoice:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
f*ck you a wrote a whole Point/evidence/explain paragraph nacalaa :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
Kkkkkkkkk caadi sxb. its healthy debate everyone should be on. you are the few reer koonfur who can see the bigger picture. somali weyn is lost cause, all we can do is work on the wellbeing of our respective ppl, keep developing and stabilizing each others tuulos.

when the small parts are healthy, powerful and functioning then maybe we could think about some sort of integration and cooperating like the EU or sthing. :yousmart:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Kkkkkkkkk caadi sxb. its healthy debate everyone should be on. you are the few reer koonfur who can see the bigger picture. somali weyn is lost cause, all we can do is work on the wellbeing of our respective ppl, keep developing and stabilizing each others tuulos.

when the small parts are healthy, powerful and functioning then maybe we could think about some sort of integration and cooperating like the EU or sthing. :yousmart:
I agree on everything except the like the EU part. More like the US or the UK.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Since when am I isaaq :what1:
Since nin Isaac ah u kugu aaasay:hahaidiot:

Tell us how I a mohamud saleeban is jealous of Isaac if you haven't noticed Mohamud saleeban alone forget about other MJ's are more than Isaac we have more clout at home and in the diaspora now bow down and kiss the ring you qaldan qumayo :ufdup:

Gambar

VIP
Since nin Isaac ah u kugu aaasay:hahaidiot:

Tell us how I a mohamud saleeban is jealous of Isaac if you haven't noticed Mohamud saleeban alone forget about other MJ's are more than Isaac we have more clout at home and in the diaspora now bow down and kiss the ring you qaldan qumayo :ufdup:
Ceeb waryaa. Stop the isku dir. I have nothing but love for MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending