Ethan Forgive Me Nacalaa kkkk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I can be everybody's Aunt. :trumpsmirk:
Naw Edo, the Mahamoud Saleeban Sultanate will not let this go.
:yacadiim:
You married into his faction and as a result you've thrown away your ties.
No matter! For every one of you that throws away your royal name there will be a @Reiko to take your steed.
:fittytousand:
Dear royal Mahamoud Saleeban Sultanate of sspot. I hereby denounce @Gambar from our family!

@Reiko @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @leeroy jenkins @TheMadMullah @Duchess @Transparent @Yonis @government @Cognitivedissonance @Abdalla @Tjioux @Cotton Eyed Joe @Karim @DR OSMAN

Notable Ali Saleeban family may also join in:
@Armadillo
:farole:

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
No matter! For every one of you that throws away your royal name there will be a @Reiko to take your steed.
Dear royal Mahamoud Saleeban Sultanate of sspot. I hereby denounce @Gambar from our family!

@Reiko @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @leeroy jenkins @TheMadMullah @Duchess @Transparent @Yonis @government @Cognitivedissonance @Abdalla @Tjioux @Cotton Eyed Joe @Karim @DR OSMAN

Notable Ali Mahamoud family may also join in:
@Armadillo
Yareey I'm not even MS :ileycry:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Notable Ali Mahamoud family may also join in:
@Armadillo

Who is Ali Mahamoud?:jaynerd:

You're not???

:ayaanswag:

Good thing you were denounced then.
:dabcasar:
I feel bad for mentioning all those people only for you not to be Mahamoud Saleeban
:damnmusic:
.......ALLAHOGAYEEEEY!

waar majerteen bad tahay!! Hargeysa suuqa dheex soconaysa. You ignored my questions on the hargeysa travel thread huh!!! Where are reer Habar Awal/Isaaq when this is going on?!?! :mugshotman::dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Oops nevermind. U just have the same picture as the other guy :noneck::samwelcome::liberaltears:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:damnmusic:
.......ALLAHOGAYEEEEY!

waar majerteen bad tahay!! Hargeysa suuqa dheex soconaysa. You ignored my questions on the hargeysa travel thread huh!!! Where are reer Habar Awal/Isaaq when this is going on?!?! :mugshotman::dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Oops nevermind. U just have the same picture as the other guy :noneck::samwelcome::liberaltears:
Yo you confused the hell out of me.
:liberaltears:
There's at least 8 of us on this forum with this picture. #Coldoon2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending