Escape to the country | Somaliland version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great :whoo: Look that mansion and farm :wow1:

b31Pwvo.jpg

HutmpTY.jpg

3Kc7uHE.jpg

That is a beautiful land.

I call upon the Darood to slaughter iddor like West Bank Palestinians and take this land for ourselves. spare some of the ladies though.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Someday I want to live somewhere like that. It has to be close to the sea, though.:eating:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Wax uun baan ku odhan lahaa, laakiin I think it has nothing to do with you having 500 posts, I was able to send and receive only at 100 pots.
Hmm, kuu garan maayo hadaba. Maybe they changed the rules recently or something, kinda like how newbies can't rate posts until they have reached 100 posts.
I'll ask a mod about it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's more like the other way around, our army are in the outskirts of Garowe, nigga worry about Garowe.

Somaliland.
The only isaaqs in Garowe are the prostitutes you keep sending, but nobody is buying what they're selling. They're mostly maids.

The only isaaqs in Garowe are the prostitutes you keep sending, but nobody is buying what they're selling. They're mostly maids.

LOL, you are struggling to pay your soldiers, and you are talking maids thanks for the laugh, wuxu faan waynaa waa MJ uun.

Forget maids your women are in queue in the frontline to please our soldiers, that's why we are sending them tons of condZ, to protect themselves from the cudur MJ.

waraabe

Your superior

So you can afford maids but can’t even pay your troops, also don’t have any big businesses? Lol this is why punan!s aren’t taken seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts