Eritrean troops massacred 'hundreds' in Tigray says Amnesty International

Massacring of innocent women and children isnt something to be pleased with, Furthermore I am on the same page as TPLF when it comes on this war cuz their victory is mine too since strong centralized is all I am trying to prevent at all costs. But being happy with the defeat of TPLF cuz theyve commited grave attrocities against somalis is retardedness at its worst and a result of inability to identify that the main threat we somalis dealing with isnt TPLF but the colonial ethiopianism that embodies subjugation and oppression of somalis not only in DDS but the outside somalis as well.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Massacring of innocent women and children isnt something to be pleased with, Furthermore I am on the same page as TPLF when it comes on this war cuz their victory is mine too since strong centralized is all I am trying to prevent at all costs. But being happy with the defeat of TPLF cuz theyve commited grave attrocities against somalis is retardedness at its worst and a result of inability to identify that the main threat we somalis dealing with isnt TPLF but the colonial ethiopianism that embodies subjugation and oppression of somalis not only in DDS but the outside somalis as well.
We have to look at the bigger picture a resurgent centralised Ethiopia is far stronger than a decentralised one and nobody will stop the population of Somali towns like Han Chinese did in Xinjiang.

All I see is a 2 Xabashi situational allies (Amharas and Eritrean Tigrinyas) karbashing on another Xabashi (Ethiopian Tigrays). I don’t f*ck with any of them

Trending

Latest posts