Eritrean girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely ever see young Eritreans and Ethiopians in London. By young, I mean under 30. Even if I do see them, they are fresh. What's going on? When it comes to East Africans in London, Somalis deffo outnumber the other groups.

I rarely ever see young Eritreans and Ethiopians in London. By young, I mean under 30. Even if I do see them, they are fresh. What's going on? When it comes to East Africans in London, Somalis deffo outnumber the other groups.

Yep when i went to London i was so shocked i thought i was in somalia:wowsweat:

N

nadia

can you lot stop gassing xabashi girls like thirsty donkeys. Where is the shame? and fyi they aint even remotely attracted to mali guys so why boost their already inflated egos. Despite their man being lowkey attracted to somali girls yet you dont see them make threads after threads praising xaalimos now ffs.

Bohol

VIP
can you lot stop gassing xabashi girls like thirsty donkeys. Where is the shame? and fyi they aint even remotely attracted to mali guys so why boost their already inflated egos. Despite their man being lowkey attracted to somali girls yet you dont see them make threads after threads praising xaalimos now ffs.

1VRKL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending