Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro with the way she was dissing yall i doubt she even likes them lool

all i can say is she really bitter. all ethiopian women i see online are in a marathon with somali ladies, and whats funnier is somali girls not even aware of or worry about thm.
they know somali girls prettier and thats where this obsession stems from.
cant see myself in ethiopian forum and trashing thm round the clock. none of us would last there for a week.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
where are we in your forums? show me the forums.. i can tell you’re an insecure habesha dude hiding behind this account, we get your girls bro looool accept it u man got small dicks
Somalis are in Ethiopian forums because a lot of Somalis come from ogaden and are Ethiopian

You have to understand walaal that from a very young age black men are portrayed from media, holywood and society as a whole, as less attractive than other men. That's why many blacks look for attention from non black women, it is an inferior complex.

Besides that in every society no ones want to marry them. East african, Latinos, whites, arabs and almost every culture despise them. It is truly sad wallahi it's them against the world. Imagine the whole world is racist towards you, how can't you become insecure about yourself ?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
You wish that was true

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
wallahi billahi i don’t hate them, the only thing i get involved with in Eritreans/Ethios is dating their girls thats it loool
it kinda youre girls too in a way anyhow go for it but thir is a typical somali girl look that am afraid i cant pass up for other east african girls

Bunch of small d having triggered Abdis
Stay mad skinny Abdis :umad:

tenor.gif
Loooooool they’re trying to convince themselves black men are undesirable and black women want Somali men:mjlol:
I’m laughing

Bunch of small d having triggered Abdis
Stay mad skinny Abdis :umad:

tenor.gif

Only because your HG bf coudn't please you with his small gus (in the end of day you were still shagged by a somali so be a little more humble nayaa ) doesn't mean this applies for all somalis.

Somalis are east african in facial features but Madow in their private area.
:trumpsmirk:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol habesha men are not small that is one thing I know for sure but the skinny Abdis on the other hand tho lol
And the fact that you are talking another man’s d just shows that you are a suspect. Come out of the closet guys, I support y’all.

Lol habesha men are not small that is one thing I know for sure but the skinny Abdis on the other hand tho lol
And the fact that you are talking another man’s d just shows that you are a suspect. Come out of the closet guys, I support y’all.
not only do habesha dudes by default have smaller d’s they are also like 5ft 5 AND skinny lmao atleast we are like 6ft 1 minimum and what does being taller mean? loool

In other words : I just want the D , regardless of nationality, emily knows her business:mjlol:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
not only do habesha dudes by default have smaller d’s they are also like 5ft 5 AND skinny lmao atleast we are like 6ft 1 minimum and what does being taller mean? loool
Dude you and @roble sound so jealous and insecure. Small men are known to be insecure and rude. Most Somali men I have came across were short and skinny. Gosh you are one dumb multinicker

Dude you and @roble sound so jealous and insecure. Small men are known to be insecure and rude. Most Somali men I have came across were short and skinny. Gosh you are one dumb multinicker
LOOOOL you see i’ve hotted u out, its your men that are short and skinny so why throw your flaws onto us? the worst thing is you’re not even Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending