Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Honestly I love their arrogant attitude but you're right we need to form a circle and pray away their receding hairline.
:jcoleno:
Receding hairline? Somali guys?!

I thank Allah everyday that I was born with Afro hair so I don't ever have to worry about balding in tell late into my 60's. Alhumdullah for this gift.:banderas:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Receding hairline? Somali guys?!

I thank Allah everyday that I was born with Afro hair so I don't ever have to worry about balding in tell late into my 60's. Alhumdullah for this gift.:banderas:
Most Somali guys are cursed with this type of hairline

upload_2019-4-24_15-32-15.jpeg

upload_2019-4-24_15-32-35.jpeg

The sad thing is when they are good looking but with bad hairline, it’s tragic
upload_2019-4-24_15-34-33.jpeg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol you sometimes post very questionable things, you confuse me that’s all.
what kind of questionable thing so apparently me defending somali men makes me a male. Is it that rare for somali females to like praise somali guys without their gender being questioned :browtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund @Ugaaso

So at first you say AA girls like Somali men. Then i say i want me to get one. Then you say i need to fix my attitude and hairline or that i am short and chubby. Wow. Women and logics. Im out.
not you only I'm talking about somali men in general yall have massive foreheads which cancels yall look and you guys attitude is like that of a 7 year old boy from a foster care home

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
what kind of questionable thing so apparently me defending somali men makes me a male. Is it that rare for somali females to like praise somali guys without their gender being questioned :browtf:
Lol nothing wrong with that but you post things like, habesha girls have eyes for Somali dude followed by this :sass2:

It’s something a Dude would post, most girls either don’t care or don’t like ajnabis liking Somali guys.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol nothing wrong with that but you post things like, habesha girls have eyes for Somali dude followed by this :sass2:

It’s something a Dude would post, most girls either don’t care or don’t like ajnabis liking Somali guys.
no as in I wrote that because it seems like they do and want to see Somali guys perspective

Anything below 5’10 for a guy is bad lol unless you get with a girl who’s 4’11 but even those short girls like 6’0 guys.
if you're under 6'1, girls find you undesirable.
:gaasdrink:
(Somali) women are so demanding. It's kinda funny how a short 4'11-5'5 lady demands a man who is at least 6'1.

Im myself are 6'1 and most of you would look next to me like my daughters, so lower your expectations
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending