Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
These girls got a lot of attention on twitter

and yes Somali guys are included and look at the salty maadows under the comments some are unavailable

This ones a painful she curved a west african guy looool

seriously why do some west african/caribbean get mad if a east african girl appreciate their own men??? i never understand it do they get jealous do they want every girl be into them? i still dont understand

You have to understand walaal that from a very young age black men are portrayed from media, holywood and society as a whole, as less attractive than other men. That's why many blacks look for attention from non black women, it is an inferior complex.

Besides that in every society no ones want to marry them. East african, Latinos, whites, arabs and almost every culture despise them. It is truly sad wallahi it's them against the world. Imagine the whole world is racist towards you, how can't you become insecure about yourself ?

These girls got a lot of attention on twitter

and yes Somali guys are included and look at the salty maadows under the comments some are unavailable

This ones a painful she curved a west african guy looool

seriously why do some west african/caribbean get mad if a east african girl appreciate their own men??? i never understand it do they get jealous do they want every girl be into them? i still dont understand
Most of them don’t find their own women attractive so it really hurts them when other women reject them

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Most of them don’t find their own women attractive so it really hurts them when other women reject them
Thats mad weird lol but i woudnt be suprised in the slightest they see east african men as a threat especially somali men considering somali guys are the tallest men in the world and have traits that a lot of girls find attractive and they cant stand to see anyone especially east african woman find you guys attractive.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I've noticed Eritreans are very nationalistic, which makes sense since they fought for independence for so long. Hafsa and Liya on the other hand make it their goal to be Devante's single mother.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You have to understand walaal that from a very young age black men are portrayed from media, holywood and society as a whole, as less attractive than other men. That's why many blacks look for attention from non black women, it is an inferior complex.

Besides that in every society no ones want to marry them. East african, Latinos, whites, arabs and almost every culture despise them. It is truly sad wallahi it's them against the world. Imagine the whole world is racist towards you, how can't you become insecure about yourself ?
lool they were turly hurt in her tweets. Because theyre fetishisezed widely by females worldwide (only their ) they expect every girl in the world to find them attractive and if one doesnt their wounds hurt and they go on a bashing spree is pathetic

Thats mad weird lol but i woudnt be suprised in the slightest they see east african men as a threat especially somali men considering somali guys are the tallest men in the world and have traits that a lot of girls find attractive and they cant stand to see anyone especially east african woman find you guys attractive.
shoutout all my qurux badan somali queens :salute:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I've noticed Eritreans are very nationalistic, which makes sense since they fought for independence for so long. Hafsa and Liya on the other hand make it their goal to be Devante's single mother.
That is very true theyre partiotric people full of pride ive only ever seen this with eritreans when it comes to Africans hence why they appreciate their own men and even somali guys compared to somali girls unfortunatley

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well, black guys in general offer nothing but a Thug Life. Even their own women look at East Africans specially Somali men as an upgrade.
thats very true especially in America maadow girls love off somali guys. And most maadow men are not faithful and cheat a lot when is the complete opposite with somali guys

Well, black guys in general offer nothing but a Thug Life. Even their own women look at East Africans specially Somali men as an upgrade.
thats very true especially in America maadow girls love off somali guys. And most maadow men are not faithful and cheat a lot when is the complete opposite with somali guys

Its good you girls admit our superiority, it will be a hard competition for you.

Im thinking of moving to America to get me a madow girl who looks like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Its good you girls admit our superiority, it will be a hard competition for you.

Im thinking of moving to America to get me a madow girl who looks like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol lowkey yall winning is just your hairline and attitude needs to be fixed and than your sorted. And tbh theres faar more beautiful african american girls in the usa than the girl you showed

@Abdurahman_somali you are short, chubby euro trash, they don't want you.
:drakelaugh:
they want tall handsome geeljires with six figures income.
:banderas:

Interesting, how do you know that im short and chubby and not tall and handsome ?

Lol lowkey yall winning is just your hairline and attitude needs to be fixed and than your sorted. And tbh theres faar more beautiful african american girls in the usa than the girl you showed

How do meant your post i read it 100 times and don't understand it :gucciwhat:

Yes there are many more beautiful than her, but most of then like your girl here are mixxed. For someone who is mostly black my girl is untouchable :nahgirl:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Interesting, how do you know that im short and chubby and not tall and handsome ?

How do meant your post i read it 100 times and don't understand it :gucciwhat:

Yes there are many more beautiful than her, but most of then like your girl here are mixxed. For someone who is mostly black my girl is untouchable :nahgirl:
what part of hairline and attitude needs to be fixed didnt you get? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

and that girl i posted is fully black both her parents are

Ugaaso

Deni

Honestly I love their arrogant attitude but you're right we need to form a circle and pray away their receding hairline.
:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending