VIP
She's asking people where is Eritrea.
And me, i'm asking WHO HAS HER NUMBER?

She's a cutie and she's not salafi muslim:friendhug::kendrickcry:
Eritrea is a great country:meleshame::mjswag::ohreally:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
bruh im trynna bag a Eritrean next one I see imma bag her forreal akhi I want that asmara Siil macaan siil uraysa oo east African ah wa lakiin siil macaan

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I knew a very nice Eritrean family in Pennsylvania; they're great and welcoming people and they serve some pretty great anjeero

CaliTedesse

VIP
Eritrea is only good for their qumayos thats why no one knows where Eritrea is because their qumayos get confused for Ethiopian lmfao

Tukraq

VIP
thats the qashin you get for qashin you gave me today akhi an eye for an eye
your on some @halwa level tit for tat shit, :mjlol: I had to give her a few hearts to end the cycle even though she was saying the dumbest shit:drakelaugh:I give qashing because of the post not because of the person:kodaksmiley: you guys need to get out your feelings and stop taking everything personal

CaliTedesse

VIP
your on some @halwa level tit for tat shit, :mjlol: I had to give her a few hearts to end the cycle even though she was saying the dumbest shit:drakelaugh:I give qashing because of the post not because of the person:kodaksmiley: you guys need to get out your feelings and stop taking everything personal
LMFAO negro I get qashins daily I just like returning them back to you because you qashin inconsistently no hard feelings

Tukraq

VIP
Usually i tell people that i'm Ethiopian and Somali, they know at least Ethiopia:trumpsmirk:
sahib what has ever happened in Ethiopia for it to even bee known:farmajoyaab:
most don't know it, Somalia on the other hand is on their news atleast monthly for some crazy shit
and is taught in their schools as the one country without a government, everyone knows what Somalia is:manny: Ethiopia is unknown like say random countries like Bolivia because nothing happens thats interesting or noteworthy :lolbron: compare that to like Iraq or Somalia everyones going to know it:birdman:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
so are you half eritrean or something:ayaanswag:

Lol, no :what1: Why do I have to be Eritrean to know Eritreans? I went to a part of Pennsylvania that didn't have any Somalis, but I ended up meeting a really nice fellow Horner family at the masjid and later went with my aabo to their home for dinner.

CaliTedesse

VIP
sahib what has ever happened in Ethiopia for it to even bee known:farmajoyaab:
most don't know it, Somalia on the other hand is on their news atleast monthly for some crazy shit
and is taught in their schools as the one country without a government, everyone knows what Somalia is:manny: Ethiopia is unknown like say random countries like Bolivia because nothing happens thats interesting or noteworthy :lolbron: compare that to like Iraq or Somalia everyones going to know it:birdman:
Somalia is known for shitty stuff aint nobody want that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.