Eritrean and sudani discrimination in israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Truly shocking, I thought jews would understand how this feels
Jews and every other ethnicity around the world remember the atrocities they endured .. but never acknowledge what they're doing or have done already to other people. It's a human trait.

Yeah man their ancestors got fucked over by the Nazis and now they treating black people like a lower class, wheres the empathy. Jews are very high IQ so I thought they would be above this
first of all jews (and other middleastern) have always been racist to arabs,to europeans,to africans and because of their racism they survived europe,they kept their identity even thou they were oppressed and survived, the word ghetto was used to discribe jewish neighbourhoods long before they were used in america

second,after enduring all the discrimination for millenia you want a bunch of people that has nothing to do with their race to just settle and over populate a country they worked so hard to get?????????

i dont support israel in the least but good for them let them kick out those people and discriminate them,good for them fighting for their identity

first of all jews (and other middleastern) have always been racist to arabs,to europeans,to africans and because of their racism they survived europe,they kept their identity even thou they were oppressed and survived, the word ghetto was used to discribe jewish neighbourhoods long before they were used in america

second,after enduring all the discrimination for millenia you want a bunch of people that has nothing to do with their race to just settle and over populate a country they worked so hard to get?????????

i dont support israel in the least but good for them let them kick out those people and discriminate them,good for them fighting for their identity
Are you disabled? Fine they dont like africans cool they can vote to deport them, if you watched the video these people are treating innocent people like filth just because of what skin colour they are, you can support immigration but still keep their humanity

Are you disabled? Fine they dont like africans cool they can vote to deport them, if you watched the video these people are treating innocent people like filth just because of what skin colour they are, you can support immigration but still keep their humanity
the israelis cant afford to be humane like europe, they fought hard for their country,they are not going to allow filth in their country after fighting against arabs and fighting for survival in europe, frankly i hope more immigrants go there to mess up their country,but i understand them,you are 18 naive and stupid,they are cleaning up their country good for them

the israelis cant afford to be humane like europe, they fought hard for their country,they are not going to allow filth in their country after fighting against arabs and fighting for survival in europe, frankly i hope more immigrants go there to mess up their country,but i understand them,you are 18 naive and stupid,they are cleaning up their country good for them
iq 68

You said you hope more people go to their country to mess it up but than you said their cleaning up their country good for them. Wtf
i dont support those immigrants or feel any empathy for them and i dont support israel for political reasons,i understand what israel is doing,and i admire them for trying to protect the identity of their country they fought so hard to have,they are tired and bitter they are not going to be humane to a bunch of immigrants,buttttt anything bad that happens to them even immigrants is a good thing in my book

Apollo

VIP
Truly shocking, I thought jews would understand how this feels

Israel is a tiny tiny tiny tiny country. They are already overpopulated.. and they are surrounded by enemies all over.

Immigration is not in their best interest. Their fertility rate is already above replacement rate.

i dont support those immigrants or feel any empathy for them and i dont support israel for political reasons,i understand what israel is doing,and i admire them for trying to protect the identity of their country they fought so hard to have,they are tired and bitter they are not going to be humane to a bunch of immigrants,buttttt anything bad that happens to them even immigrants is a good thing in my book
I think comments like this are actually why people associate us with Low IQ. You fucking idiot

I think comments like this are actually why people associate us with Low IQ. You fucking idiot
which people associate us with low IQ?you? you were just dick riding a bunch of racist saying they have high IQ,is your IQ low?i am trying to explain to your stupid ass these people dont give a shit about humanity they only care about jews and giving the jewish people a country to belong to but you naive simple ass is going on about skin colour blah blah blah,good for them they have a tiny country they earned with sweat and blood they are not about to give low lifes a place to stay when they already have a country that was just given to them,f*ck off you little shit

which people associate us with low IQ?you? you were just **** riding a bunch of racist saying they have high IQ,is your IQ low?i am trying to explain to your stupid ass these people dont give a shit about humanity they only care about jews and giving the jewish people a country to belong to but you naive simple ass is going on about skin colour blah blah blah,good for them they have a tiny country they earned with sweat and blood they are not about to give low lifes a place to stay when they already have a country that was just given to them,f*ck off you little shit
they have a high iq cuz they beat 5 different arab armies in their wars and they figured how to deslinate ocean water nothing else. Go reread your comments and see if they make sense dopey

which people associate us with low IQ?you? you were just **** riding a bunch of racist saying they have high IQ,is your IQ low?i am trying to explain to your stupid ass these people dont give a shit about humanity they only care about jews and giving the jewish people a country to belong to but you naive simple ass is going on about skin colour blah blah blah,good for them they have a tiny country they earned with sweat and blood they are not about to give low lifes a place to stay when they already have a country that was just given to them,f*ck off you little shit
Jus deport them than why treat them badly your a savage thats why innit

Jus deport them than why treat them badly your a savage thats why innit
to scare them, to make it hell for them to live there,so it will discourage other immigrants from coming there,i am just guessing but like you said they fought 5 arab countries for israel they are tired and bitter fighting constantly for a country with not that much resources then the few resources you have you have to share it with begger filth,no way

Status
Not open for further replies.