Eritrea trained troops arrive in Mogadishu!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol nigga let’s get to to the facts.I understand why every other somali clan calls us donkeys. Same reason why Every other hawiye subclan and non hawiye clan in south and central Somalia took aideeds side when we went against HG. This reason is because we are by far the most politically powerful, largest clan in the country Somalia, have the ancestral homeland as our national capital that every clan knew back in late 1991/1992 that if we were fully in control of, it would be trouble for them as we would produce the most presidents and leaders which we eventually did as we had the most presidents since 1991 even though every clan tried to constantly stop us. Warya have MX ever had two consecutive terms? Even back then, the reason our fight with HG was a draw because (1) all of siad barre weaponary was located in central Somalia so when usc came to xamar, the HG were by far more equipped then us and had hands on more powerful machinery as well as the other reason I mentioned. Therefore other clans are just jealous of us and come up with stupid nicknames.now back to the topic, Even if this elite troop comes from Eritrea they won’t do shit. SNA is 90% hawiye and in xamar it is 70% abgaal forces so If it ever solely ever comes down to MX Vs Abgaal. We know we would smoke your ass 100x over. We are by far the most influential clan in south Somalia or even Somalia itself.no clan in Somalia ever defeated us unlike your ***** ass who got smoked by hg both in xamar and in smelly cabudwaaq
Working donkeys are often associated with those living at or below subsistence levels.

driver donkey GIF

Boston Celtics Lol GIF by NBA

Boon oo dib bilaabayo iyo marka diig iyo dagaal imaato cararaayo to nigeria waqti maa oo haayi saaxib. I wonder where xaarmajo will run off to? Ghana🤣🤣. But inshallah that doesn’t happen. As abgaal, we realised that in a civil war we are the victims of the violence the Most as we are majority in xamar. Reer gedo won’t get attacked so we won’t fight and destroy our city because of an autistic boon who is known for his retarded ways back in buffalo NY. Going to war because of a somewhat stand up politician is one thing. Going to war because of a weak man like farmaajo is another

TekNiKo

VIP
Good accept your fate son Farmaajo shall rule four more years

game of thrones GIF

View attachment 209185

The President has outsmarted them all
He hasn’t outsmarted anyone. He just shown his true colours as a qabilist. He knows no one wants to fight and everyone is tired and wants peace in xamar but he’s still poking at a war knowing goddamn well snotty kids and women in desert land gedo aren’t gonna be effected by the fighting but he doesn’t care about the civilians in xamar. If he wass true president he would have done the elections in the time it was meant to be and if he did that, Wallahi I wouldn’t even mind if he came back for a second term. But this whole election thing made me hate him

TekNiKo

VIP
He hasn’t outsmarted anyone. He just shown his true colours as a qabilist. He knows no one wants to fight and everyone is tired and wants peace in xamar but he’s still poking at a war knowing goddamn well snotty kids and women in desert land gedo aren’t gonna be effected by the fighting but he doesn’t care about the civilians in xamar. If he wass true president he would have done the elections in the time it was meant to be and if he did that, Wallahi I wouldn’t even mind if he came back for a second term. But this whole election thing made me hate him

Jungle

VIP
they are miskiin

@TekNiKo how come you aint post our boy bilaal bulshaawi who been touring your shithole region for the past 2 weeks giving out food and water tankers after having raised 10k. our tiktokers done more for your drought stricken people than sharmaajo smh how sad

qalbigiina sidu u madowyahay alle ba og ee kuwaan qalbiga wanaagsan alle kuguma soo jeediyo ee we soo dhowdahay. sharifka amu idin badbaadin rabya? sharif badbaadiiye boon? :cosbyhmm:

TekNiKo

VIP
they are miskiin

@TekNiKo how come you aint post our boy bilaal bulshaawi who been touring your shithole region for the past 2 weeks giving out food and water tankers after having raised 10k. our tiktokers done more for your drought stricken people than sharmaajo smh how sad

qalbigiina sidu u madowyahay alle ba og ee kuwaan qalbiga wanaagsan alle kuguma soo jeediyo ee we soo dhowdahay. sharifka amu idin badbaadin rabya? sharif badbaadiiye boon? :cosbyhmm:
They should of shot the fat bastard helping eelay IDPs

I

so you admit you want to provoke a certain clan and then claim your a victim. This just smells like 1991 all over again. Wallahi MX are a curse to stability and peace to Somalia.
Clan who said anything about clan? :childplease: Karaan has a militia that's causing problems to people, didn't you listen to omar fillish? Or the internal security minister? Both who are from the so called clan you claim another clan targets? Besides, the certain clan live in other xamar districts like abdulaziz.

Farmaajo wants to start civil war, trust me anything he does to stay in power is going to bit him, there are way more trained troops in Mogadishu already and non are loyal to him.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
I

so you admit you want to provoke a certain clan and then claim your a victim. This just smells like 1991 all over again. Wallahi MX are a curse to stability and peace to Somalia.k
I

so you admit you want to provoke a certain clan and then claim your a victim. This just smells like 1991 all over again. Wallahi MX are a curse to stability and peace to Somalia.
Bringing the qabiil card again we Somalis are one ethnicity but yet again after 1991 you still try to divide us up listen man it was the rebels usc ssdf snm spm sdm etc who caused disunity I can give you history lesson on how those groups delayed the greater somalia dream but for now you get me don’t bring qabiil nonsense into this

Bringing the qabiil card again we Somalis are one ethnicity but yet again after 1991 you still try to divide us up listen man it was the rebels usc ssdf snm spm sdm etc who caused disunity I can give you history lesson on how those groups delayed the greater somalia dream but for now you get me don’t bring qabiil nonsense into this
So you don’t see the other two users bringing qabil into this saying ‘operation wild ass’ and ‘we will cleanse karaan’ but you want to get on to me for defending my people? I dislike qabil but I won’t be an idiot speaking about nationalism when these idiots are out here saying they will destroy my people

Trending