Eritrea to Israel: Dying to cross the border | Unreported World

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Unrelated, but casual shout out to Memri TV--the yahood company that provides amazing meme-worthy anti-Zionist and anti-Semitic content.

245224.jpg

memri-tv-e-the-jews-are-behind-each-and-every-21779022.png

Sheikh.jpg

515H.jpg

MEMRI-TV.jpg

Erdogan+watermelon+seller.jpg
The last one always gets me lol
“Let’s begin with Erdogen that watermelon seller.”

@AussieHustler I have noticed I use racism much more causally now. Perhaps I'm being slowly corrupted. At what point do jokes cross the line? I'm becoming @Crow

@A_A

Mate, you’ve a good heart, conscious and are a well natured spirit. When you started your therapy sessions here, I made a bet with myself that at the end, your patients might turn you into one of them. Why? These people are professional haters and it seems to me that they’re not happy with themselves. Their worldview is divided into black and white. There are bad people and good people, evil Vs good. They’ve to justify their hatred that way and place themselves with the good guys. Tell me how does a Somali who was born or bred in the diaspora and never met a Bantu Somali or had much to do with their deegaan who’s a Muslim like the Palestinians hate them and call for their mass deportation from the only country they’ve known to a place where they’ve no connections with, religiously, culturally and linguistically and yet, claim to fight for the rights of the Palestinians? Does it make any sense to you? Isn’t it hypocrisy? Keep away from these hypocrites because they only peddle in hatreds.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@A_A

Mate, you’ve a good heart, conscious and are a well natured spirit. When you started your therapy sessions here, I made a bet with myself that at the end, your patients might turn you into one of them. Why? These people are professional haters and it seems to me that they’re not happy with themselves. Their worldview is divided into black and white. There are bad people and good people, evil Vs good. They’ve to justify their hatred that way and place themselves with the good guys. Tell me how does a Somali who was born or bred in the diaspora and never met a Bantu Somali or had much to do with their deegaan who’s a Muslim like the Palestinians hate them and call for their mass deportation from the only country they’ve known to a place where they’ve no connections with, religiously, culturally and linguistically and yet, claim to fight for the rights of the Palestinians? Does it make any sense to you? Isn’t it hypocrisy? Keep away from these hypocrites because they only peddle in hatreds.
Why stay here then?

@HIGH PRIESTESS

Although I am not a supporter of the Arabs. I think that a strategic alliance with Israel will not benefit Somalis. Don't forget we fought all Semites in ancient times. They were never our friends. Did you forget how the King of Cush, Pharaoh Taharqa saved the Jews from the Assyrians? They never thanked the Cushitic people for it.

In modern politics, Somalia needs to learn to be self sufficient, defeat and ban anything Wahhabi

I definitely agree with you sxb. I just don’t like how Somalia latches on to the useless Arab states for help like unwanted orphans, who have given us extremism in return, when we could be pursuing fruitful and beneficial partnerships with countries like Israel and Iran.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I definitely agree with you sxb. I just don’t like how Somalia latches on to the useless Arab states for help like unwanted orphans, who have given us extremism in return, when we could be pursuing fruitful and beneficial partnerships with countries like Israel and Iran.

:what1::what1::what1::what1::what1::what1::what1::what1::what1::what1::what1::what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending