Erdogan: Turkey will erase Somalias debts to IMF

At the end of 2017, the total, gross state-debt of Turkey stood at approximately TL954 bn (appr. $221 bn), equivalent to about 30% of GDP

now in 2020

its has doubled to around 2.2 trillion turkish litra, from 954 billion turkish lira,

why would they pay for us when they are in massive debt?

these silly people who fall for these cheap unreviewed tweets, this is how easy it is to mislead centralised obsessed langabs

i hate langabs, specially langabs with low IQ who fall for a cheap tweet,

under erdogan, his currency crushed from 1.5 lira to the $ to as high as 12 at one point, now avergaing around 8-10 lira per $

this means if you had 1 million in lira several years ago it was what, around 600,000-700,000$

now that same 1 million lira is amere $117,000

this is what HAG and buuns base their faith in, a country on the dying closure of economic failure,

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
At the end of 2017, the total, gross state-debt of Turkey stood at approximately TL954 bn (appr. $221 bn), equivalent to about 30% of GDP

now in 2020

its has doubled to around 2.2 trillion turkish litra, from 954 billion turkish lira,

why would they pay fr us when they are in massive debt?

these silly people who fall for these cheap unreviewed tweets, this is how easy it is to mislead centralised obsessed langabs

i hate langabs, specially langabs with low IQ who fall for a cheap tweet,
So, you don't have a source for your false claim that Turkey asked for the IMF help but was rejected? :rolleyes:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I always downplayed the debt relief situation because I believed the government corrupt and likely to take on more debt than the 5 billion however if it means more infrastructure projects then I support Somalia has a derelict road system and some places non existent.

Apollo

VIP
I wouldn't mind Somalia being a colony of Turkey.

Why not. The Italians managed to keep Somalis in check. Let's have the Turks take over.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
what ever the turks gain from this is far more valuable then the pennies they pay to erase somalianas debt so what valuable peice of land/port or exclusive right to our resources have the gov given away to them for the next billion years :snoop:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I wouldn't mind Somalia being a colony of Turkey.

Why not. The Italians managed to keep Somalis in check. Let's have the Turks take over.

The idea is tempting sometimes, based on some of the 68 IQ qabilist posts on here, but nah man I'd rather they stay like now a close partner. :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
The idea is tempting sometimes, based on some of the 68 IQ qabilist posts on here, but nah man I'd rather they stay like now a close partner. :pachah1:

The absolute state we are in when some Somalis seriously don't mind being colonized again... how we have fallen.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The idea is tempting sometimes, based on some of the 68 IQ qabilist posts on here, but nah man I'd rather they stay like now a close partner.
Man, these qabilists come like a storm with their anger. I always think they are the sexually frustrated ones or were injured in their childhood. The control and humiliation aspect of their personalities are scary. It is almost like they are trying to play God, but don't realize they are behaving like evil.

In this thread, they got triggered because something good was done for Somalia. :(

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Man i really hate naive Somalis who thinks a country will be Santa Clause by paying off your debt.
Let say the story is true then know one thing: Nothing is for free. Thats not how the world works

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Man, these qabilists come like a storm with their anger. I always think they are the sexually frustrated ones or were injured in their childhood. The control and humiliation aspect of their personalities are scary. It is almost they are trying to be God, but don't realize they behave like evil.

Strange bunch for sure, reasoning with them doesn't get you far either, like arguing with a monkey you will just end up with their feces on you.

Turkey's relationship with Mogadishu reminds me of the relationship the West has with the gulf Arabs. They brought over their companies and their infrastructure etc, guaranteeing that they are needed forever, even if it's just to bring over spare parts.

Even something as simple as managing an airport, they signed over to the Turks. They are even letting Turks build hotels.

Man, these qabilists come like a storm with their anger. I always think they are the sexually frustrated ones or were injured in their childhood. The control and humiliation aspect of their personalities are scary. It is almost like they are trying to play God, but don't realize they are behaving like evil.

In this thread, they got triggered because something good was done for Somalia. :(

Look at this.

When you provide a critique on a coloniser nation, these bots come in with personal and perverted insults. Go learn about politics and that there is no such thing as a "free lunch" before you enter this section.

Turkish folks aren't happy about this decision and for good reason. Erdogan is taking a political beating for this especially following the earthquakes. He must be betting on something big on Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Turkish folks aren't happy about this decision and for good reason. Erdogan is taking a political beating for this especially following the earthquakes. He must be betting on something big on Somalia.

Based on those twitter pics it could be their gaalo, they are always bitter at him, especially after recently turning Hagia Sophia back to a full time Masjid.

Based on those twitter pics it could be their gaalo, they are always bitter at him, especially after recently turning Hagia Sophia back to a full time Masjid.
Thinking about this from the Turkish perspective, it's easy to see why they would be pissed.

His economy hasn't been doing good and recently said a controversial statement about not paying for earthquakes. Yet he has enough money for Somalia?

Even common sense doesn't allow me to accept this as merely good will and brotherhood.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Thinking about this from the Turkish perspective, it's easy to see why they would be pissed.

His economy hasn't been doing good and recently said a controversial statement about not paying for earthquakes. Yet he has enough money for Somalia?

Even common sense doesn't allow me to accept this as merely good will and brotherhood.

Ofcourse there will be benefit to them as well like in all kinds of partnerships, but they aren't new they have been here for a decade now since Shariif's admin.

Trending