Erdogan says mareykan is crossing the gaduud line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Sultan Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Han, Sovereign of The Sublime House of Osman, Sultan es Selatin (Sultan of Sultans), Khakhan (Khan of the Khans), Commander of the faithful and Successor of the Prophet of the lord of the Universe, Custodian of the Holy Cities of Mecca, Medina and Quds (Jerusalem), Kayser-i Rum (Caesar of Rome), Padishah of The Three Cities of Istanbul (Constantinople), Edirne (Adrianople) and Bursa, and of the Cities of Châm (Damascus) and Cairo (Egypt), of all Azerbaijan, of the Magreb, of Barkah, of Kairouan, of Aleppo, of the Arab and Persian Iraq, of Basra, of El Hasa strip, of Raqqa, of Mosul, of Parthia, of Diyâr-ı Bekr, of Cilicia, of the provinces of Erzurum, of Sivas, of Adana, of Karaman, of Van, of Barbaria, of Habech (Abyssinia), of Tunisia, of Tripoli, of Châm (Syria), of Cyprus, of Rhodes, of Crete, of the province of Morea (Peloponnese), of Bahr-i Sefid (Mediterranean Sea), of Bahr-i Siyah (Black Sea), of Anatolia, of Rumelia (the European part of the Empire), of Bagdad, of Kurdistan, of Greece, of Turkestan, of Tartary, of Circassia, of the two regions of Kabarda, of Gorjestan (Georgia), of the steppe of Kipchaks, of the whole country of the Tatars, of Kefa (Feodosiya) and of all the neighbouring regions, of Bosnia, of the City and Fort of Belgrade, of the province of Sirbistan (Serbia), with all the castles and cities, of all Arnaut, of all Eflak (Wallachia) and Bogdania (Moldavia), as well as all the dependencies and borders, and many others countries and cities.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
What will happen I know for sure the pussy Arabs won’t strike. Or do shit

Remember the 6 day war?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah protect and preserve Amiir erdogan
May Allah guide him and bless him in this life and the next amiin thuma amiin

This man is by far the best leader in the world today may Allah be pleased with him.

"red line" :liberaltears:
lets be absolutely honest nobody is gonna do anything to america. Palestine will have to free themselves:manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Not because of that but because of his indisputable links with terrorist organisations and money laundering to them.
Where do you get your information?

Why is erdogan not arrested and taken to The Hague? Why is he allowed to roam freely in and out of Europe and the United States?

If he was involved in terrorism then how is turkey still part of NATO?

Are you implying nato is linked to terrorism?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Allah has promised this ummah that he won’t leave them without a khalif for no more than 100 years

The Ottoman Caliphate fell 1926 :banderas:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Christian pastors going crazy online that this is the sign of Dajjal coming apparently lol:ulyin:

I hope not, as much as it would be cool to see Jesus return, Dajjal is no joke :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending