Erdogan Annoucing Retirement After Presidential Term

9581C4D1-48F5-4A41-9718-6E1ED9D5E59D.jpeg

GemState

36/21
VIP
Erdogan is probably the greatest politician alive and will go down as the top 3 greatest politicians of the 21st century. He is a political beast. He has taken on everyone and won every single time. He has the Mandate of Heaven
1710241757698.png

Erdogan is probably the greatest politician alive and will go down as the top 3 greatest politicians of the 21st century. He is a political beast. He has taken on everyone and won every single time. He has the Mandate of Heaven
View attachment 320019
You live in Turkey so I'm assuming you're well versed with their politics. What is the public sentiment on who could potentially replace Erdogan as head of AKP party? If I had to guess it would be the current foreign minister Hakan Fidan.

GemState

36/21
VIP
You live in Turkey so I'm assuming you're well versed with their politics. What is the public sentiment on who could potentially replace Erdogan as head of AKP party? If I had to guess it would be the current foreign minister Hakan Fidan.
It'll be Erdogan-lite most likely. I always liked Davutoğlu. He pretty much built Turkeys place in the region and the world.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Leave Power before Power leaves you ❤️

Real men let go of their powers, fake ones become dictators and insist on ruling forever not even respecting their so called constitution of the Republic.

Kudos for Erdoğan for leading the way and showing others muslims presidents how it is done.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
What made him the leader of Muslim? He have relationship with Israel and buys theirs weapons 😂 why Muslim fellow this guy?
People see him as the saviour of the ummah also Most Muslim countries unfortunately have a relationship with Isr*el 🤢

Trending

Latest posts