Epstein had no degree

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How did this guy make millions, he didn’t even have high school degree:gucciwhat:Man Jewish are like sophisticated Africans their nepotism knows no bounds.

Guy knew too much I highly doubt he is dead, he is probably somewhere in Panama with a wig, a nose job and whole new name
What y’all think :hmm:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Right you gotta sell some or invent some but this dude had a whole career
He pulled some strings...or some Hasidic curls :mjpls:
7e1e17e7ada66b3d8256c61cd03c2416.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
a degree is literally worthless when it comes to getting rich lol

Nigga had a career, he didn’t invent shit. You don’t need a degree to run a business but you definitely need credentials to work in investment banking.

Tukraq

VIP
Nigga had a career, he didn’t invent shit. You don’t need a degree to run a business but you definitely need credentials to work in investment banking.
no you don't lol who told you that, investment banking is more about having people skills they don't care about a degree

Tukraq

VIP
Nigga who lied you? You atleast need a bachelor
the recruiters at my school lol, told me I didn't need it, black talkative guy said he didn't need one but you have to sign a 5 year contract(60k yearly) and its mostly about people skills which they train you

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
the recruiters at my school lol, told me I didn't need it, black talkative guy said he didn't need one but you have to sign a 5 year contract(60k yearly) and its mostly about people skills which they train you
They lied to you lol
What you studied?

Tukraq

VIP
Ok you are a high school drop out defending other non degree having aholes :rolleyes:
I graduated lol, but degrees are literally worthless when it comes to making money, as my Econ teacher taught me in high school before he retired, its all about connections/networking, and financial literacy, you can save 20 to 100k a year skipping college add it up 4 years and you go 80 k minimum negative, on the flip side you can earn 30 to 40 k easy out of college and with proper frugal behavior with finances can leave with 100k saved in 4 years, id rather 100k saved in four years than 100k in debt and a piece of paper, invest or start a business with that money and your on your road to success instead of a dead end career to pay of college debt lol

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I graduated lol, but degrees are literally worthless when it comes to making money, as my Econ teacher taught me in high school before he retired, its all about connections/networking, and financial literacy, you can save 20 to 100k a year skipping college add it up 4 years and you go 80 k minimum negative, on the flip side you can earn 30 to 40 k easy out of college and with proper frugal behavior with finances can leave with 100k saved in 4 years, id rather 100k saved in four years than 100k in debt and a piece of paper, invest or start a business with that money and your on your road to success instead of a dead end career to pay of college debt lol
Dude you are so anti school. Hard to believe that you graduated. You sound like one of those lazy guys that like to make fast money. You are probably a lyft driver lol

Tukraq

VIP
Dude you are so anti school. Hard to believe that you graduated. You sound like one of those lazy guys that like to make fast money. You are probably a lyft driver lol
lyft drivers can make mad bread in certain cities like newyork, but not where I live so I'm defiantly not one:nahgirl:

Apollo

VIP
no you don't lol who told you that, investment banking is more about having people skills they don't care about a degree

You need it, especially nowadays. They won't hire folks without one. Unless you come from a rich family with deep connections.

Waraa you will never save 100k unless you running big business or running some kind illegal drug operation

Trending